Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Turn signals

Diesel wrote: "You know what they say about assuming..."

YES. Some years ago I *ass*umed the
driver of an older white Mercedes, approaching
in the opposite lane from over a quarter mile
away, left directional blinking, was actually
going to turn left. No other traffic was preceding
him or following him, I activated my left blinker,
and commenced my left turn.

Next thing I know, in mid turn, that white Benz
was bearing down on me, blaring his horn,
left directional STILL blinking away! I had
a split second to react, and floored my gas
pedal to expedite my left turn. I avoided my
tail quarter being clipped by the Mercedes
by mere inches!

Despite my racing heart, I still had time to
glance to my left, and see the white Benz
fading down the road, left turn still blinking
away obliviously.
Posted to alt.home.repair

It happens that Tekkie® formulated :
On 31-Mar-2017, RonNNN wrote:

I don't want to pick a fight
But it wasn't just a minor gripe.

The snip removed the point of the post
So therefore the compliant is worth the most.

The question asked was not much fun
Because of the snipping that was done.

Not as bad as "Tekkie®", who doesn't leave *any* context when he replies
to a post.

Thank you there Ronnie the post grupenfurher. I bow to your isteemable
knowledge. Please help me improve my posts so that I can be as good as you!

Don't mind the ****tard
ronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nn
Tekkie, he is one of the idiots who larned to sypher NG's, and now he
thinks he is "speshul".
Posted to alt.home.repair

Don't assume all vehicles have turn signals.

In my area, pickup trucks come with a gunrack OR a turn signal, you can't get both.
Posted to alt.home.repair

TimR submitted this idea :
Don't assume all vehicles have turn signals.

In my area, pickup trucks come with a gunrack OR a turn signal, you can't get
both.

You must be from the hills of Tennessee.
I had to add mirrors to My 1968 Chevy c10 short box. However, it did
come with turn signals.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, April 3, 2017 at 1:27:53 PM UTC-4, Naturous wrote:
TimR submitted this idea :
Don't assume all vehicles have turn signals.

with all the fancy automation in cars these days,
they should put a device to slap the driver upside the head if they
make a turn and fail to signal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

TimR submitted this idea :

WTF? You're a ****ing moron. You've been in cali way too long.

I had to add mirrors to My 1968 Chevy c10 short box. However, it
did come with turn signals.

Is there anything other than little things like adding mirrors that
you actually did yourself? You didn't build the engine, you didn't
wire it. I seriously doubt you even know about the headlight issue
or the quick relay fix for it. Unless, someone already did it either
before you got the truck or for you after you got it. Or, maybe it
hasn't had the mod done, and you just think the headlights are
supposed to be dim like that (it's a well known wiring issue; the
headlights aren't getting enough juice from factory)

--
Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are
too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get
Posted to alt.home.repair

Diesel explained on 4/3/2017 :
[...]

[Shaking head]...do you know what a pro mod is?
Posted to alt.home.repair

TimR wrote: "Don't assume all vehicles have turn signals.

In my area, pickup trucks come with a gunrack OR a turn signal, you can't get both. "

In my area, the average pickup truck is
less than 5 years old. Trust me, they
all have turn signals and a stalk on the
column to actuate them.

The issue is with pickup DRIVERS, not
the trucks, or vans, themselves.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Naturous news Apr 2017 21:30:41 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Diesel explained on 4/3/2017 :
Naturous news 03 Apr 2017 17:27:49 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

TimR submitted this idea :
[...]

Yep. Why did it take you five days to respond? And why aren't you
answering any of my questions? You've previously stated your truck is
also a daily driver, so, legally, it's got headlights and taillights.

You don't actually know what I'm writing about do you... It's a
common issue with chevy trucks of that era. Ford trucks likely (I'm
not a ford guy, so I don't know first hand) had the same problem. Do
you need to use a search engine to learn about it?

Posted to alt.home.repair

thekma @ tardsRtheckmah . shortbus . edu wrote in message
Pee Wee Theckmah's big stupid adventure snipped

So, by your own admission, you made a dangerous and illegal turn.
After nearly ****ting your pants over it, you kept paying attention to
what was behind you, no doubt leading to even more dangerous and
retarded behavior. Yes, you're a dumb **** with a death wish, and you
seem to like to brag about what a ****ing idiot you are. You should
turn in your license and stay off the road. It must really suck to be
you.

LKSH. FCKWAFA. AOCARD!

Posted to alt.home.repair

thekma @ tardsRtheckmah . shortbus . edu wrote in message
Pee Wee Theckmah's big stupid adventure snipped

So, by your own admission, you made a dangerous and illegal turn.
After nearly ****ting your pants over it, you kept paying attention to
what was behind you, no doubt leading to even more dangerous and
retarded behavior. Yes, you're a dumb **** with a death wish, and you
seem to like to brag about what a ****ing idiot you are. You should
turn in your license and stay off the road. It must really suck to be
you.

LKSH. FCKWAFA. AOCARD!

Long turn vs. short turn 90deg elbow: sanitary from toilets [email protected] Home Repair 27 October 17th 15 06:31 PM
1988 Plymouth Voyager turn signals not flashing. David Farber Electronics Repair 15 December 11th 13 09:57 AM
Combing RF signals borosteve UK diy 6 August 22nd 07 05:49 PM
RF Signals Himszy Electronics 2 March 20th 05 03:44 AM
Sony Model KV-32XBR48 slow turn on and flashing video for short period at turn on Ron Novini Electronics Repair 4 September 20th 03 12:10 AM