Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Shoulda done it sooner !

Yesterday we rode to Mountain Home Ar and picked up a (very lightly) used
log splitter . Spent a bit more than I wanted to , but this unit is
obviously barely used - guy said about 5 hours on it . It's a 12 ton
Earthquake branded unit , and it works very very well even on knotty
crotches . Designed to be towed out into the woods behind a yard tractor or
4 wheeler , it's perfect for me .
Since I tore up the bicep in my left arm (motorcycle mishaplast summer)
splitting with a maul has become a real bitch and not something to look
forward to . I split as much in 30 minutes last night as I have been in 3
hours or so by hand ,
--
Snag

---