Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Shoulda done it sooner !

On 3/23/2017 3:04 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

Probably not Frank . I'm 65 and can still do anything I could do at 35 . I
just do it slower now ... I'm lucky to be in generally excellent health ,
other than limitations from injuries . I figger as long as I do , I can .
And I ain't plannin' on quitting any time soon .

Great if you can. The day I turned 65 they had a cake for me at work.
There was, of course, some kidding about Medicare. The next day I was
on crutches with a screwed up knee. That slowed me down for a long
time. Steps can still be a problem.