Posted to rec.woodworking

Default I screwed up! HELP! ASAP or sooner.

I've got a good series of photos here of a shop. I want to use them in
the book which is supposed to leave here Friday (yeah, well...parts
have left already, parts go today, etc.). I cannot tie the shots to a
name.

Who uses a camera that puts a CIMG prefix at the head of the photo
number? It appears to be a nice basement shop.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Charlie Self wrote:

Who uses a camera that puts a CIMG prefix at the head of the photo
number? It appears to be a nice basement shop.

I think Casio uses that naming scheme.

Chris
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 29, 10:02 am, Chris Friesen wrote:
Charlie Self wrote:
Who uses a camera that puts a CIMG prefix at the head of the photo
number? It appears to be a nice basement shop.

I think Casio uses that naming scheme.

Chris

Yeah, but the EXIF info doesn't have the owner's name.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Charlie Self wrote:
Who uses a camera that puts a CIMG prefix at the head of the photo
number? It appears to be a nice basement shop.

I think Casio uses that naming scheme.

Chris

Shot Nov. 16, 2007, with a Casio EX-S600.

Might prod someone's memory. I'd hate like the devil to have their
memory prodded when the book come sout and they're not in it, because
I can't credit the photos.