Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Your home MUST be demolished soon.

Under the Trump administration, every building in America MUST be
demolished, beginning February 1, 2017.

It s a well known fact that buildings are places where Mexicans, Muslims
and other unwanted foreign terrorists can hide. In order to eliminate
hiding places for these worthless sub human killers, we must eliminate
ALL Buildings in the United States of America. This includes all homes,
offices, factories, stores, hospitals, stations, prisons, churches,
garages, barns, sheds, cabins, and any other structures large enough for
humans to hide.

Home and business owners must pay to have their buildings demolished
from their own pocket. The only building in the USA which is exempt from
this rule, is the White House in Washington DC.

All buildings MUST be demolished by March 1, 2017. Anyone who refuses,
will be exterminated by members of the Ku Klux Klan, and/or members of
the American Nazi party, and their homes will be burned.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 7:48:40 AM UTC-8, cowabunga dude wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Your life must be like a Disney animation movie, with unicorns, butterflies, rainbows, fairies, giant mushrooms, forty foot tall flowers, flying monkeys, giant dancing mice, Muslims, Mexicans, blacks, holding hands and singing that coca cola song about being one with the world.

It's a good thing you're so delusional, when your world comes crashing down, you won't even be aware it happened.

Good call and he must have been dropped on his head when he was a child.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 9:48:40 AM UTC-6, cowabunga dude wrote:
wrote:
[...]

The Illustrated Bovine has been eating mushrooms and the monkeys are flying out it's ass. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Simian Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 1 Dec 2016 08:14:31 -0800 (PST)
Uncle Monster wrote:

The Illustrated Bovine has been eating mushrooms and the monkeys are
flying out it's ass.

Awww did you fill your doodie diaper again///??

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:

The Illustrated Bovine has been eating mushrooms and the monkeys are
flying out it's ass.

Awww did you fill your doodie diaper again///??

WTF is that all about BTJ? I still don't understand why you're flooding the home repair group with your political news when anyone can got to a political group to read your stuff which I consider to be interesting. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 1 Dec 2016 12:59:04 -0600, philo wrote:

On 12/01/2016 06:25 AM, wrote:
[...]

My house was built in 1898 and it sure has outlasted a hell of a lot of
cheap-ass **** built much more recently.

They used to build them well. They no longer build REAL houses.

Too bad you will have to demolish that house, but we must all do what
the great dictator Trump demands, to make America better.
SEIG HEIL TRUMP

Save the lumber in a pile outside and cover it with a tarp. In 4 years,
you might be allowed to build homes again.... (if anyone is still
alive).

Posted to alt.home.repair

Thu, 01
Dec 2016 16:12:28 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

[...]

Dropped...down multiple flights of stairs, consecutively?

Only seeking clarification.

--
Make yourself sheep and the wolves will eat you.
Benjamin Franklin
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 4:45:36 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thu, 1 Dec 2016 12:59:04 -0600, philo wrote:

My house was built in 1898 and it sure has outlasted a hell of a lot of
cheap-ass **** built much more recently.

They used to build them well. They no longer build REAL houses.

THEY will build whatever kind of house you want, provided YOU are
willing to pay. Most people want the cheapest house with
granite countertops, and don't care that they're basically made
of toothpicks and tissue paper.

My house (vintage 1948) is built like a fireworks factory.
Masonry walls and a very flimsy roof. It might just be sitting
on top of the block walls; I've never crawled through the attic
to check. The builder/owner was a great stonemason, but not much
of a carpenter.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/02/2016 06:48 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
THEY will build whatever kind of house you want, provided YOU are
willing to pay. Most people want the cheapest house with
granite countertops, and don't care that they're basically made
of toothpicks and tissue paper.

I worked for a contractor years ago. Every house had a fireplace and
hardwood floors. Everything else from the roof to the leach field was
one step down from toothpicks and tissue paper. Even the lawn was seeded
with annual ryegrass guaranteed to last until November.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, December 2, 2016 at 9:38:57 AM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 12/02/2016 06:48 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
THEY will build whatever kind of house you want, provided YOU are
willing to pay. Most people want the cheapest house with
granite countertops, and don't care that they're basically made
of toothpicks and tissue paper.

I worked for a contractor years ago. Every house had a fireplace and
hardwood floors. Everything else from the roof to the leach field was
one step down from toothpicks and tissue paper. Even the lawn was seeded
with annual ryegrass guaranteed to last until November.

When I said "willing to pay", what I meant was "willing to pay for
a custom house and able to enforce the desired level of quality
by riding the contractor on every little detail". I probably
should just have typed that to begin with, but I figured in this
newsgroup, everybody knew that already.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/02/2016 09:01 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
[...]

Long ago a friend of mine had been invited to the house of a well known
record producer in Hollywood and I was lucky enough to be able to tag along.

The house was totally generic looking on the outside but once indoors,
the old world craftsmanship was apparent. Such woodwork was common in
the 19th Century but quite rare after WW-II.

One of my first comments to our host was about the woodwork.

He smiled , and was very glad I had an eye for it, then said:

"Guess who did it?"

Turns out it was done by Harrison Ford a bit before he made it in the
movies.

So if one is very wealthy one can still get that old school
craftsmanship....but most rich people today seem to care less.