Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Your home MUST be demolished soon.

On 12/01/2016 06:25 AM, wrote:
Under the Trump administration, every building in America MUST be
demolished, beginning February 1, 2017.

It s a well known fact that buildings are places where Mexicans, Muslims
and other unwanted foreign terrorists can hide. In order to eliminate
hiding places for these worthless sub human killers, we must eliminate
ALL Buildings in the United States of America. This includes all homes,
offices, factories, stores, hospitals, stations, prisons, churches,
garages, barns, sheds, cabins, and any other structures large enough for
humans to hide.

Home and business owners must pay to have their buildings demolished
from their own pocket. The only building in the USA which is exempt from
this rule, is the White House in Washington DC.

All buildings MUST be demolished by March 1, 2017. Anyone who refuses,
will be exterminated by members of the Ku Klux Klan, and/or members of
the American Nazi party, and their homes will be burned.

My house was built in 1898 and it sure has outlasted a hell of a lot of
cheap-ass **** built much more recently.