Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Your home MUST be demolished soon.

On Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 11:16:00 AM UTC-6, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Thu, 1 Dec 2016 08:14:31 -0800 (PST)
Uncle Monster wrote:

The Illustrated Bovine has been eating mushrooms and the monkeys are
flying out it's ass.

Awww did you fill your doodie diaper again///??

WTF is that all about BTJ? I still don't understand why you're flooding the home repair group with your political news when anyone can got to a political group to read your stuff which I consider to be interesting. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster