Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A blond had a sick dog. (Might be a joke, or maybe not)

A blond had a sick dog.

Someone on Facebook told her to call a vet. She called her neighbor, who
is she knew is a Vietnam vet. He asked why she was calling, and she said
"My dog is sick and I need your help". He told her that he dont know
anything about sick dogs....
She said to him "It's your job to care for sick dogs and you better get
your ****ing ass over here now". He hung up.

She posted on Facebook, "I called a vet and he said he dont know nothing
about sick dogs, what do I do now?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Per :
A blond had a sick dog.

Someone on Facebook told her to call a vet. She called her neighbor, who
is she knew is a Vietnam vet. He asked why she was calling, and she said
"My dog is sick and I need your help". He told her that he dont know
anything about sick dogs....
She said to him "It's your job to care for sick dogs and you better get
your ****ing ass over here now". He hung up.

She posted on Facebook, "I called a vet and he said he dont know nothing
about sick dogs, what do I do now?

In another vein:

A blonde walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan
officer.

She says she's going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to
borrow $5,000.

The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the
loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce.

The car is parked on the street in front of the bank; she has the title,
and everything checks out.

The bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan.

The bank's president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the
blonde for using a $250,000 Rolls as collateral against a $5,000 loan.

An employee of the bank then drives the Rolls into the bank's
underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, the blonde returns and repays the $5,000 and the
interest, which comes to $15.41.

The loan officer says, "Miss, we are very happy to have had your
business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely; but we are a
little puzzled. We checked you out and found that you are a
multimillionaire. What puzzles us is - why would you bother to borrow
$5,000?"

The blond replies....."Where else in New York City can I park my car for
two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?"
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 10:27:44 -0500, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote:

[...]

================================================= ===============

Thats a good one LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, November 14, 2016 at 10:27:55 AM UTC-5, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
[...]

What does being "blonde" have to do with this joke?

In fact, it flies in the face of the entire genre of blonde jokes, where
blondes are (stereotypically, and wrongfully so) portrayed as dumb.

In the case of your joke, the customer sounds like a very intelligent and resourceful person, regardless of what color her hair is.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per DerbyDad03:
What does being "blonde" have to do with this joke?

In fact, it flies in the face of the entire genre of blonde jokes

That's the joke....
--
Pete Cresswell

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 12:42:34 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

[...]

I'll bet the bankers thought" typical blonde" until she gave her
answer
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

So you think it really happened?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
says...

:
[...]

It was posted on the Internet, so it must be true! LOL!

--
RonNNN
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I heard it toldabout 10? years ago as an "actual happening" but can't
vouch for it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, November 14, 2016 at 2:42:37 PM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[...]

The bankers just thought she was dumb because she was blond. She was using her feminine wiles on the men at the bank. She could very well have been a brunette who dyed her hair blond. She played those guys. I don't trust any human female. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Suspicious Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I too heard the same "joke" many years ago. It's been floating around in various forms
(different people, different cars) for a long time. Snopes does believe any of them to be true,
and FWIW, neither do I.

http://www.snopes.com/parking-vijay-mallya-joke/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 18:08:43 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03 wrote:

What does being "blonde" have to do with this joke?

In fact, it flies in the face of the entire genre of blonde jokes, where
blondes are (stereotypically, and wrongfully so) portrayed as dumb.

In the case of your joke, the customer sounds like a very intelligent and resourceful person, regardless of what color her hair is.

I'll bet the bankers thought" typical blonde" until she gave her
answer

There is almost always one guy who does anything possible to ruin a light hearted, silly joke. Slice it, dice
it and analyze it. Kind of like a veg-o-matic for humor.....
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 15 Nov 2016 13:37:41 +0000, Stormin' Norman
wrote:

I'll bet the bankers thought" typical blonde" until she gave her
answer

There is almost always one guy who does anything possible to ruin a light hearted, silly joke. Slice it, dice
it and analyze it. Kind of like a veg-o-matic for humor.....

There are a lot of humor impaired people on the internet. I think a lot
of them have no social life in the real world. Their only contact with
people is on a computer monitor or smartphone screen. They dont know how
to interact with actual people face to face. And I wonder how many of
the flooders (like a few on this newsgroup, who post hundreds of
messages each month) are on mood altering meds, if not in an institution
for psychological issues.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 8:37:50 AM UTC-5, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 18:08:43 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03 wrote:

What does being "blonde" have to do with this joke?

In fact, it flies in the face of the entire genre of blonde jokes, where
blondes are (stereotypically, and wrongfully so) portrayed as dumb.

In the case of your joke, the customer sounds like a very intelligent and resourceful person, regardless of what color her hair is.
I'll bet the bankers thought" typical blonde" until she gave her
answer

There is almost always one guy who does anything possible to ruin a light hearted, silly joke. Slice it, dice
it and analyze it. Kind of like a veg-o-matic for humor.....

My response was not an attempt to denigrate the joke. The fact is (as I
mentioned earlier) that I have heard this joke many times in the past and,
in fact, based on the fact that I grew up in NYC I find it quite humorous
as well as ingenious. If you ever tried to park in NYC, you know what I
am talking about.

My only issue was that fact that this telling was attributed to a blonde,
which not only doesn't make sense because blonde jokes are supposed
to *make fun* of blondes, not highlight their intelligence, but also because
there is no need to attribute the story to *any* particular group (other than
the rich perhaps) because it adds nothing to the joke.

The original joke in this thread refers to a blonde and fits the genre of
"dumb blonde jokes". The story of the loan, while both funny and ingenious, does not need the blond reference to make it funny.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/15/16 3:38 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[...]

The blond part is what made the joke because the bank execs
relied on the stereotype. It wouldn't be funny if genius stereotype
did it.

Blond Keith Nuttle Woodworking 4 October 21st 12 12:18 PM
O/T: Blond Painter dpb Woodworking 1 July 9th 11 02:35 PM
OT Hummer: The Blond Mortician jo4hn Woodworking 3 August 17th 09 09:23 PM
What a sick joke! Michael A. Terrell Electronic Schematics 8 April 6th 07 02:34 PM
OT-Blond Joke Gunner Metalworking 15 December 7th 03 09:27 PM