Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Hummer: The Blond Mortician

A little uplifting humor:

A man who just died is delivered to a local mortuary wearing an
expensive, expertly tailored black suit.

The female blond mortician asks the deceased's wife how she would like
the body dressed. She points out that the man does look good in the
black suit he is already wearing.

The widow, however, says that she always thought her husband looked
his best in blue, and that she wants him in a blue suit. She gives the
blond mortician a blank check and says, 'I don't care what it costs, but
please have
my husband in a blue suit for the viewing'

The woman returns the next day for the wake. To her delight, she finds
her husband dressed in a gorgeous blue suit with a subtle chalk stripe;
the suit fits him perfectly.

She says to the mortician, 'Whatever this cost, I'm very satisfied.
You did an excellent job and I'm very grateful.. How much did you
spend?' To her astonishment, the blond mortician presents her with the
blank check.

'There's no charge,' she says.

'No, really, I must compensate you for the cost of that exquisite blue
suit!' she says..

'Honestly, ma'am,' the blond says, 'it cost nothing. You see, a
deceased gentleman of about your husband's size was brought in shortly
after you left yesterday, and he was wearing an attractive blue suit. I
asked his wife if she minded him going to his grave wearing a black suit
instead, and she said it made no difference as long as he looked nice.'

'So I just switched the heads.'

BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!

:-)
Posted to rec.woodworking

"jo4hn" wrote:

BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!

Ya got me.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message

"jo4hn" wrote:

BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!

Ya got me.

Lew

Got me too. Immediately forwarded.

jc

Posted to rec.woodworking

jo4hn wrote:
[...]

THE BLOND PAINTER

This blond decides one day that she is sick and tired of all these
blonde jokes and how all blondes are perceived as stupid. So, she
decides to show her husband that blondes really are smart.

While her husband is off at work, she decides that she is going to paint
a couple of rooms in the house. The next day, right after her husband
leaves for work, she gets down to the task at hand.

Her husband arrives home at 5:30 and smells the distinctive smell of
paint. He walks into the living room and finds his wife lying on the
floor in a pool of sweat. He notices that she is wearing a heavy parka
and a leather jacket at the same time. He goes over and asks her if she
is okay. She replies yes. He asks what she is doing and she replies that
she wanted to prove to him that not all blonde women are dumb, and she
wanted to do it, by painting the house.

He then asks her why she has a parka over her leather jacket. She
replied that she was reading the directions on the paint can and it said...,

*
*
*
*