Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default A blond had a sick dog. (Might be a joke, or maybe not)

Per :

There are a lot of humor impaired people on the internet.

Some entire nationalities seem to be biased towards literal
interpretations and a lot of jokes I find funny I would expect to zip
right over their heads.

But that does not mean they lack humor... it's just their own brands of
humor that tickle them.

Germans seem to fit that category... and I have plenty of them in my
family for reference.

But when I was in Germany a bunch of years ago, there was a guy on TV
names "Willie Millowitsch" and this guy was *funny*..... I didn't
understand a word of German, and I was laughing my butt off. Even his
German accent was funny (something called "Colognian") even so, as
stated, I didn't understand a word.
--
Pete Cresswell