Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
EN

Default Water on Garage Floor - Please HELP

Hello,

My garage floor does not have a drain in it. When I return from
driving my car in the rain or snow, I have a problem with excessive
amounts of water collecting on the garage floor. I am worried that
this water could cause damage to my walls.

I am looking for a solution that doesn't involve chopping a drain hole
in the floor. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks, EN

Hot water problem limey Home Repair 9 November 26th 03 02:31 AM
Hot water sulphur smell Robert A. Barr Home Repair 12 November 19th 03 04:37 PM
A Puzzle - Iron and Yellow Colour in the Water Peter Martin Home Repair 51 July 27th 03 07:14 PM
Grounding Rod Info Mark Wilson Home Repair 37 July 19th 03 02:34 PM