TimS

Default Water on Garage Floor - Please HELP

If you have any drainage at all to the door...
Glue / silicon a dam around your car outline from something cheap, old
garden hose?, around a perimeter that will hold the car's debris.
Taper the ends down 'til they just barely hold the door gasket enough to
allow drainage out.
Guide this now outside water so it does not freeze across the apron and make
you slide.

Tim S

"EN" wrote in message
om...
Hello,

My garage floor does not have a drain in it. When I return from
driving my car in the rain or snow, I have a problem with excessive
amounts of water collecting on the garage floor. I am worried that
this water could cause damage to my walls.

I am looking for a solution that doesn't involve chopping a drain hole
in the floor. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks, EN