Tony Hwang

Default Water on Garage Floor - Please HELP

Hi,
Same here. We drive thru slush, snow all the time in winter.
No one pours garage pad 100% flat.
Tony

John wrote:

Around here, garage floor slabs are poured with a slope towards the doors so
the water drains naturally. On my garage, there is also a row of cement
block above the slab before the studs start.

If your slab does not slope then you need to remove the water/snow regularly
with a shovel/squeegee etc. With no slope, a drain wouldn't likely help
much either.

John

"EN" wrote in message
om...

Hello,

My garage floor does not have a drain in it. When I return from
driving my car in the rain or snow, I have a problem with excessive
amounts of water collecting on the garage floor. I am worried that
this water could cause damage to my walls.

I am looking for a solution that doesn't involve chopping a drain hole
in the floor. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks, EN