Bob

Default Water on Garage Floor - Please HELP

"EN" wrote in message
om...
Hello,

My garage floor does not have a drain in it. When I return

from
driving my car in the rain or snow, I have a problem with

excessive
amounts of water collecting on the garage floor. I am worried

that
this water could cause damage to my walls.

I am looking for a solution that doesn't involve chopping a

drain hole
in the floor. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Get a couple LARGE cardboard boxes. Refridgerator boxes, perhaps.
Open them up, and lay them flat on the floor, covering under the
car and a couple feet outside of where you park. The water drips
on the box, which gradually dries out to be ready for the next
water.

Bob