Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were Changed Onthe Ballot

Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were Changed On the Ballot

http://kissfm969.com/early-voters-fr...ckback=tsmclip
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 10/25/2016 11:20 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were Changed On the Ballot

http://kissfm969.com/early-voters-fr...ckback=tsmclip

Isn't it odd that you seldom, if ever, see where a Democrat vote was
changed to Republican? Theses may be isolated incidents being reported,
but how many people check to see if their vote has been tampered with? I
know I will since all these shenanigans have been uncovered, and I hope
everyone else will as well whether they vote left or right. Since the
right to vote is one of our most cherished institutions I believe
intentional voter fraud should be dealt with severely.

--
dvus

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

"dvus" wrote in message
On 10/25/2016 11:20 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were Changed On the
Ballot

http://kissfm969.com/early-voters-fr...ckback=tsmclip

Isn't it odd that you seldom, if ever, see where a Democrat vote was
changed to Republican? Theses may be isolated incidents being reported,
but how many people check to see if their vote has been tampered with? I
know I will since all these shenanigans have been uncovered, and I hope
everyone else will as well whether they vote left or right. Since the
right to vote is one of our most cherished institutions I believe
intentional voter fraud should be dealt with severely.

DFW (TX) had several problems.

One DFW county had machines programmed for election day and not early voting
days. Bit of a delay and that was fixed.

In another case it seems voters failed to read and follow instructions
resulting in the machines being manually reset by the voter to whatever
candidate's name or party was currently selected for view (not the
technically correct description but the best I could do from a quick news
cast this evening). Perhaps the same problem exist in Austin?

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 10/26/2016 2:58 AM, dvus wrote:
On 10/25/2016 11:20 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were Changed On the
Ballot

http://kissfm969.com/early-voters-fr...ckback=tsmclip

Isn't it odd that you seldom, if ever, see where a Democrat vote was
changed to Republican?

That's because you never read anything but conservative sites. Expand
your horizons.

Plus, check snopes before you believe such claims.
http://www.snopes.com/texas-vote-switching/

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 09:10:32 -0700
Bob F wrote:

On 10/26/2016 2:58 AM, dvus wrote:
On 10/25/2016 11:20 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were Changed On
the Ballot

http://kissfm969.com/early-voters-fr...ckback=tsmclip

Isn't it odd that you seldom, if ever, see where a Democrat vote was
changed to Republican?

That's because you never read anything but conservative sites. Expand
your horizons.

Plus, check snopes before you believe such claims.
http://www.snopes.com/texas-vote-switching/

What makes you believe snopes (lefties) over a local news source?
Are you saying they lied?
Perhaps you need to follow your own advice:"Expand your horizons"

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 10/26/2016 9:10 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/26/2016 2:58 AM, dvus wrote:
On 10/25/2016 11:20 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were Changed On the
Ballot

http://kissfm969.com/early-voters-fr...ckback=tsmclip

Isn't it odd that you seldom, if ever, see where a Democrat vote was
changed to Republican?

That's because you never read anything but conservative sites. Expand
your horizons.

Plus, check snopes before you believe such claims.
http://www.snopes.com/texas-vote-switching/

Plus, if you are tired of driving to and standing in line to vote,
demand your state change to mail in voting. Best way to encourage
everyone to vote. I've loved it ever since we made the change. You can
easily do any research you want as you vote, at your own convenience.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

dvus wrote:

Isn't it odd that you seldom, if ever, see where a Democrat vote was
changed to Republican?

Except in Florida in 2000, when there was great wailing and gnashing of
dentures about votes supposedly intended for Gore going to Buchanan
instead.

--
Let all the poisons that lurk in the mud hatch out: vote for Clinton.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

"Neill Massello" wrote in message
dvus wrote:

Isn't it odd that you seldom, if ever, see where a Democrat vote was
changed to Republican?

Except in Florida in 2000, when there was great wailing and gnashing of
dentures about votes supposedly intended for Gore going to Buchanan
instead.

Was that the result of the use of mail in ballots or the process employed
for tabulating the votes?

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Bob F wrote:

On 10/26/2016 2:58 AM, dvus wrote:
On 10/25/2016 11:20 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were Changed On
the Ballot

http://kissfm969.com/early-voters-fr...ckback=tsmclip

Isn't it odd that you seldom, if ever, see where a Democrat vote was
changed to Republican?

That's because you never read anything but conservative sites. Expand
your horizons.

Plus, check snopes before you believe such claims.
http://www.snopes.com/texas-vote-switching/

What makes you believe snopes (lefties) over a local news source?
Are you saying they lied?
Perhaps you need to follow your own advice:"Expand your horizons"

'Local news' ALL OVER TEXAS are reporting that the problem is failure of the
effected voters to read and follow instructions.

Texas has long held that some folk can't pour **** out of a boot despite
having the instructions printed on the heal of the boot.

Perhaps this is simply more proof in support of that assumption?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Yawn....

Who cares!!!!

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 05:58:26 -0400, dvus wrote:

On 10/25/2016 11:20 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were Changed On the Ballot

http://kissfm969.com/early-voters-fr...ckback=tsmclip

Isn't it odd that you seldom, if ever, see where a Democrat vote was
changed to Republican? Theses may be isolated incidents being reported,
but how many people check to see if their vote has been tampered with? I
know I will since all these shenanigans have been uncovered, and I hope
everyone else will as well whether they vote left or right. Since the
right to vote is one of our most cherished institutions I believe
intentional voter fraud should be dealt with severely.

It has been reported as "voter error" - which is what I would
suspect.
Still a LOT sipler to vote by marking a ballot with a pencil and have
machines count the vote. Then if there is a discrepency, they can be
handcounted. With "confuser voting" a manual recount is virtually
impossible - and any "errors" like those reported are impossible to
find/verify.

If it is a problem with the equipment, it would only make sense that
the errors would go both ways. - which has not been reported. I don't
believe Trump when he says it's "rigged"
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 05:52:50 -0500, "NotMe" wrote:

"dvus" wrote in message
[...]

You have to be able to read and comprehend the instructions.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

NotMe wrote:

Was that the result of the use of mail in ballots or the process employed
for tabulating the votes?

The supposedly miscast votes -- and I say "supposedly" because we can
only guess what anonymous people intended with their ballots -- resulted
from a badly designed punch card ballot combined with stupid or
inattentive voters. The ensuing circus of litigation was the product of
politicians on both sides, including the Florida Supreme Court, who were
more concerned with achieving a desired result than with establishing a
fair and honest process.

(Four years later in Florida, Representative Robert Wexler, with
Presidential candidate John Kerry and other prominent Democrats standing
next to him, screamed to the crowd at campaign rally that the election
of 2000 had been stolen.)

--
Let all the poisons that lurk in the mud hatch out: vote for Clinton.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 16:44:15 -0400,
wrote:

Yawn....

Who cares!!!!

You do Home Boi. Nym-shifting *******.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

NotMe wrote:

'Local news' ALL OVER TEXAS are reporting that the problem is failure of the
effected voters to read and follow instructions.

Literacy tests are illegal. IQ tests for voters? Fuhgeddaboudit.

--
Let all the poisons that lurk in the mud hatch out: vote for Clinton.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

news

"dvus" wrote in message
[...]

There are, coincidently, official staff on hand to help those voters who,
for whatever reason don't have the required ability/skill set.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

NotMe wrote:

Was that the result of the use of mail in ballots or the process employed
for tabulating the votes?

The supposedly miscast votes -- and I say "supposedly" because we can
only guess what anonymous people intended with their ballots -- resulted
from a badly designed punch card ballot combined with stupid or
inattentive voters. The ensuing circus of litigation was the product of
politicians on both sides, including the Florida Supreme Court, who were
more concerned with achieving a desired result than with establishing a
fair and honest process.

(Four years later in Florida, Representative Robert Wexler, with
Presidential candidate John Kerry and other prominent Democrats standing
next to him, screamed to the crowd at campaign rally that the election
of 2000 had been stolen.)

So the weakness is in the mechanics of the system of tabulation not with the
concept of mail in ballots.

As Stalin has been rumored to have said. 'It is not who votes but who
counts the votes that matters'

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

apparently you haven't seen this video
https://www.facebook.com/positivelyc...8/?pnref=story

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 17:44:35 -0500, "NotMe" wrote:

news

"dvus" wrote in message
[...]

Assuming they realize they have a problem and ask.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 17:44:35 -0500, "NotMe" wrote:

news

"dvus" wrote in message
[...]

Don't .... go ... there.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 23:45:43 -0500

From: "NotMe"
Subject: Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were
Changed On the Ballot Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 23:45:43 -0500
Newsgroups:
24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5931

apparently you haven't seen this video
https://www.facebook.com/positivelyc...8/?pnref=story

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bob F" wrote in message news:nuqkg7

stuff snipped

Plus, check snopes before you believe such claims.
http://www.snopes.com/texas-vote-switching/

You don't even need snopes to discover it's "ratfu&ing" and designed to cast
doubt on the fairness of the electoral process. Just search for similar
posts and you'll see they change the locations and the detail, but the rest
of the posts are identical. A clear sign it's just a political dirty trick
coming out of some pro-Trump's basement.

--
Bobby G.