Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
dvus dvus is offline

Default Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were Changed Onthe Ballot

On 10/25/2016 11:20 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were Changed On the Ballot

http://kissfm969.com/early-voters-fr...ckback=tsmclip

Isn't it odd that you seldom, if ever, see where a Democrat vote was
changed to Republican? Theses may be isolated incidents being reported,
but how many people check to see if their vote has been tampered with? I
know I will since all these shenanigans have been uncovered, and I hope
everyone else will as well whether they vote left or right. Since the
right to vote is one of our most cherished institutions I believe
intentional voter fraud should be dealt with severely.

--
dvus