Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
Neill Massello Neill Massello is offline

Default Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were Changed On the Ballot

NotMe wrote:

Was that the result of the use of mail in ballots or the process employed
for tabulating the votes?

The supposedly miscast votes -- and I say "supposedly" because we can
only guess what anonymous people intended with their ballots -- resulted
from a badly designed punch card ballot combined with stupid or
inattentive voters. The ensuing circus of litigation was the product of
politicians on both sides, including the Florida Supreme Court, who were
more concerned with achieving a desired result than with establishing a
fair and honest process.

(Four years later in Florida, Representative Robert Wexler, with
Presidential candidate John Kerry and other prominent Democrats standing
next to him, screamed to the crowd at campaign rally that the election
of 2000 had been stolen.)

--
Let all the poisons that lurk in the mud hatch out: vote for Clinton.