Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
NotMe NotMe is offline

Default Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were Changed On the Ballot

wrote in message
news
On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 05:52:50 -0500, "NotMe" wrote:

"dvus" wrote in message
On 10/25/2016 11:20 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were Changed On the
Ballot

http://kissfm969.com/early-voters-fr...ckback=tsmclip

Isn't it odd that you seldom, if ever, see where a Democrat vote was
changed to Republican? Theses may be isolated incidents being reported,
but how many people check to see if their vote has been tampered with? I
know I will since all these shenanigans have been uncovered, and I hope
everyone else will as well whether they vote left or right. Since the
right to vote is one of our most cherished institutions I believe
intentional voter fraud should be dealt with severely.

DFW (TX) had several problems.

One DFW county had machines programmed for election day and not early
voting
days. Bit of a delay and that was fixed.

In another case it seems voters failed to read and follow instructions
resulting in the machines being manually reset by the voter to whatever
candidate's name or party was currently selected for view (not the
technically correct description but the best I could do from a quick news
cast this evening). Perhaps the same problem exist in Austin?

You have to be able to read and comprehend the instructions.

There are, coincidently, official staff on hand to help those voters who,
for whatever reason don't have the required ability/skill set.