Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were Changed On the Ballot

wrote:
On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 05:58:26 -0400, dvus
wrote:

On 10/25/2016 11:20 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were
Changed On
the Ballot

http://kissfm969.com/early-voters-fr...ckback=tsmclip

Isn't it odd that you seldom, if ever, see where a
Democrat vote was
changed to Republican? Theses may be isolated incidents
being
reported, but how many people check to see if their vote
has been
tampered with? I know I will since all these shenanigans
have been
uncovered, and I hope everyone else will as well whether
they vote
left or right. Since the right to vote is one of our most
cherished
institutions I believe intentional voter fraud should be
dealt with
severely.

It has been reported as "voter error" - which is what I
would
suspect.
Still a LOT sipler to vote by marking a ballot with a
pencil and have
machines count the vote. Then if there is a discrepency,
they can be
handcounted. With "confuser voting" a manual recount is
virtually
impossible - and any "errors" like those reported are
impossible to
find/verify.

If it is a problem with the equipment, it would only make
sense that
the errors would go both ways. - which has not been
reported. I don't
believe Trump when he says it's "rigged"

apparently you haven't seen this video
https://www.facebook.com/positivelyc...8/?pnref=story