Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were ChangedOn the Ballot

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 17:44:35 -0500
"NotMe" wrote:

wrote in message
news
On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 05:52:50 -0500, "NotMe" wrote:

"dvus" wrote in message
On 10/25/2016 11:20 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were Changed
On the Ballot

http://kissfm969.com/early-voters-fr...ckback=tsmclip

Isn't it odd that you seldom, if ever, see where a Democrat vote
was changed to Republican? Theses may be isolated incidents being
reported, but how many people check to see if their vote has been
tampered with? I know I will since all these shenanigans have
been uncovered, and I hope everyone else will as well whether
they vote left or right. Since the right to vote is one of our
most cherished institutions I believe intentional voter fraud
should be dealt with severely.

DFW (TX) had several problems.

One DFW county had machines programmed for election day and not
early voting
days. Bit of a delay and that was fixed.

In another case it seems voters failed to read and follow
instructions resulting in the machines being manually reset by the
voter to whatever candidate's name or party was currently selected
for view (not the technically correct description but the best I
could do from a quick news cast this evening). Perhaps the same
problem exist in Austin?

You have to be able to read and comprehend the instructions.

There are, coincidently, official staff on hand to help those voters
who, for whatever reason don't have the required ability/skill set.

apparently you haven't seen this video
https://www.facebook.com/positivelyc...8/?pnref=story