Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Third mall attack in 9 days

I know the stats, you're still in the dark ages shooting each other.
Your country is 100 times worse than ours.

Wow, you have no clue.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/03/2016 03:11 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 15:00:43 -0700, T wrote:

And I can tell you haven't the slightest clue about guns in
America. But that does not stop you from condescending.
It would be different if you were asking us to explain,
but you are not. Your are just condescending.

He found out his father was a Yank, his mother loved American
chocolate, cigarettes and nylon hosiery? Or maybe the brits have
penis envy...

They dislike us because they are stuck over there.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 15:16:50 -0700, T wrote:

On 10/03/2016 03:11 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 15:00:43 -0700, T wrote:

And I can tell you haven't the slightest clue about guns in
America. But that does not stop you from condescending.
It would be different if you were asking us to explain,
but you are not. Your are just condescending.

He found out his father was a Yank, his mother loved American
chocolate, cigarettes and nylon hosiery? Or maybe the brits have
penis envy...

They dislike us because they are stuck over there.

Well, they are confused about liberty (cause) and freedom (goal).
They just trust their government to do the right thing for them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/03/2016 03:27 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 15:16:50 -0700, T wrote:

On 10/03/2016 03:11 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 15:00:43 -0700, T wrote:

And I can tell you haven't the slightest clue about guns in
America. But that does not stop you from condescending.
It would be different if you were asking us to explain,
but you are not. Your are just condescending.

He found out his father was a Yank, his mother loved American
chocolate, cigarettes and nylon hosiery? Or maybe the brits have
penis envy...

They dislike us because they are stuck over there.

Well, they are confused about liberty (cause) and freedom (goal).
They just trust their government to do the right thing for them.

Well stated.

Sheep to the slaughter.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 03 Oct 2016 23:16:07 +0100, T wrote:

I know the stats, you're still in the dark ages shooting each other.
Your country is 100 times worse than ours.

Wow, you have no clue.

Tell that to Wikipedia.

--
What's a diaphragm?
A trampoline for dickheads.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/03/2016 03:48 PM, James Wilkinson Sword condescend:
On Mon, 03 Oct 2016 23:16:07 +0100, T wrote:

I know the stats, you're still in the dark ages shooting each other.
Your country is 100 times worse than ours.

Wow, you have no clue.

Tell that to Wikipedia.

And from the crime capitol of Europe too. You have
had all this explained to you in great detail. Your
mind is just closed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-message.html

[Glasgow] Murder of a man of peace: Muslim shopkeeper who wished
his 'beloved Christian nation' a Happy Easter is stabbed 30
times by a FELLOW MUSLIM who sat laughing on his dying
victim's chest

Oh, but that doesn't count. It was a knife!

Clean up your own house before you start telling
us how to clean up ours.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/10/2016 23:27, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 15:16:50 -0700, T wrote:

On 10/03/2016 03:11 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 15:00:43 -0700, T wrote:

And I can tell you haven't the slightest clue about guns in
America. But that does not stop you from condescending.
It would be different if you were asking us to explain,
but you are not. Your are just condescending.

He found out his father was a Yank, his mother loved American
chocolate, cigarettes and nylon hosiery? Or maybe the brits have
penis envy...

They dislike us because they are stuck over there.

Well, they are confused about liberty (cause) and freedom (goal).
They just trust their government to do the right thing for them.

Who is *they*? I thought that it was only one person from Britain
having a pop at you in this NG (namely Mr Wilkinson).
How you can come to the conclusion that we all hold his opinions
completely baffles me.
I didn't realise that you held so much hatred.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 09:06:15 +0100, Bod wrote:

Well, they are confused about liberty (cause) and freedom (goal).
They just trust their government to do the right thing for them.

Who is *they*? I thought that it was only one person from Britain
having a pop at you in this NG (namely Mr Wilkinson).
How you can come to the conclusion that we all hold his opinions
completely baffles me.

Oh my. Did I touch a sensitive nerve and hurt your feelings?

I didn't realise that you held so much hatred.

Did you get your Psychiatric Degree online or do you just practice the
discipline on Usenet?

You don't squat about me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/10/2016 19:19, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 09:06:15 +0100, Bod wrote:

Well, they are confused about liberty (cause) and freedom (goal).
They just trust their government to do the right thing for them.

Who is *they*? I thought that it was only one person from Britain
having a pop at you in this NG (namely Mr Wilkinson).
How you can come to the conclusion that we all hold his opinions
completely baffles me.

Oh my. Did I touch a sensitive nerve and hurt your feelings?

I didn't realise that you held so much hatred.

Did you get your Psychiatric Degree online or do you just practice the
discipline on Usenet?

You don't squat about me.

What does that mean please!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 19:48:23 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 04/10/2016 19:19, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 09:06:15 +0100, Bod wrote:

Well, they are confused about liberty (cause) and freedom (goal).
They just trust their government to do the right thing for them.

Who is *they*? I thought that it was only one person from Britain
having a pop at you in this NG (namely Mr Wilkinson).
How you can come to the conclusion that we all hold his opinions
completely baffles me.

Oh my. Did I touch a sensitive nerve and hurt your feelings?

I didn't realise that you held so much hatred.

Did you get your Psychiatric Degree online or do you just practice the
discipline on Usenet?

You don't [know] squat about me.

What does that mean please!

Answer the questions.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/10/2016 19:19, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 09:06:15 +0100, Bod wrote:

Well, they are confused about liberty (cause) and freedom (goal).
They just trust their government to do the right thing for them.

Who is *they*? I thought that it was only one person from Britain
having a pop at you in this NG (namely Mr Wilkinson).
How you can come to the conclusion that we all hold his opinions
completely baffles me.

Oh my. Did I touch a sensitive nerve and hurt your feelings?

I didn't realise that you held so much hatred.

Did you get your Psychiatric Degree online or do you just practice the
discipline on Usenet?

You don't [know] squat about me.

What does that mean please!

Answer the questions.

1. You didn't touch a nerve, but I think you may have touched my funny bone.
2. I do not have a degree in Psychiatry, do you?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 20:06:27 +0100, Bod wrote:

2. I do not have a degree in Psychiatry, do you?

No. But I do know some crazy people that don't have a mental problem.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/10/2016 20:14, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 20:06:27 +0100, Bod wrote:

2. I do not have a degree in Psychiatry, do you?

No. But I do know some crazy people that don't have a mental problem.

I think we all know some.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 20:22:41 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 04/10/2016 20:14, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 20:06:27 +0100, Bod wrote:

2. I do not have a degree in Psychiatry, do you?

No. But I do know some crazy people that don't have a mental problem.

I think we all know some.

See. Now you know one crazy American.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 04 Oct 2016 00:15:45 +0100, T wrote:

On 10/03/2016 03:48 PM, James Wilkinson Sword condescend:
On Mon, 03 Oct 2016 23:16:07 +0100, T wrote:

I know the stats, you're still in the dark ages shooting each other.
Your country is 100 times worse than ours.

Wow, you have no clue.

Tell that to Wikipedia.

And from the crime capitol of Europe too. You have
had all this explained to you in great detail. Your
mind is just closed.

Gun deaths, USA, look it up. Yeah bang bang yeeha!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-message.html

[Glasgow] Murder of a man of peace: Muslim shopkeeper who wished
his 'beloved Christian nation' a Happy Easter is stabbed 30
times by a FELLOW MUSLIM who sat laughing on his dying
victim's chest

Oh, but that doesn't count. It was a knife!

Clean up your own house before you start telling
us how to clean up ours.

How is a Muslim killing another Muslim anything to do with my country that they shouldn't be in?

--
Why don't Siamese cats come in pairs?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/04/2016 05:58 PM, James Wilkinson Sword condensended:
On Tue, 04 Oct 2016 00:15:45 +0100, T wrote:

On 10/03/2016 03:48 PM, James Wilkinson Sword condescend:
On Mon, 03 Oct 2016 23:16:07 +0100, T wrote:

I know the stats, you're still in the dark ages shooting each other.
Your country is 100 times worse than ours.

Wow, you have no clue.

Tell that to Wikipedia.

And from the crime capitol of Europe too. You have
had all this explained to you in great detail. Your
mind is just closed.

Gun deaths, USA, look it up. Yeah bang bang yeeha!

And from the crime capitol of Europe. You have more
crime than we do, including murder.

And by the way, "gun death" statistics now include
suicide - it is on purpose to skew the numbers. Note
that South Korean is the suicide capitol of the world
and has the same fooling gun laws as you do.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-message.html

[Glasgow] Murder of a man of peace: Muslim shopkeeper who wished
his 'beloved Christian nation' a Happy Easter is stabbed 30
times by a FELLOW MUSLIM who sat laughing on his dying
victim's chest

Oh, but that doesn't count. It was a knife!

Clean up your own house before you start telling
us how to clean up ours.

How is a Muslim killing another Muslim anything to do with my country
that they shouldn't be in?

I point this out because you only care about weapons that can be
used to insure a free society, also know as "insurrection weapons".

You don't care about *murder* or the *weapons of murder*.
You don't give a damn about public safety and the victims
of crime.

I suspect your real intention is for us to lose our freedom and
cower in fear. Or maybe just to ignorantly condescension as
it makes your feel bigger.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/10/2016 20:14, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 20:06:27 +0100, Bod wrote:

2. I do not have a degree in Psychiatry, do you?

No. But I do know some crazy people that don't have a mental problem.

I think we all know some.

See. Now you know one crazy American.

You don't have to be crazy in this life, but it helps ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/10/2016 05:20, T wrote:
[...]

So you would cower in fear if you didn't have guns. Sounds more like
paranoia.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/05/2016 12:48 AM, Bod wrote:
So you would cower in fear if you didn't have guns. Sounds more like
paranoia.

I am sorry Bod, but that was a really stupid remark. I have
raised a gun to protect my family before. If you had you
way, there is a strong possibility I would not be writing
to you today.

And you had the balls to write that stupid remark from the
crime capitol of Europe too. More crime than even South
Africa!

In your country, only the criminals have guns.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/10/2016 09:39, T wrote:
On 10/05/2016 12:48 AM, Bod wrote:
So you would cower in fear if you didn't have guns. Sounds more like
paranoia.

I am sorry Bod, but that was a really stupid remark. I have
raised a gun to protect my family before. If you had you
way, there is a strong possibility I would not be writing
to you today.

And you had the balls to write that stupid remark from the
crime capitol of Europe too. More crime than even South
Africa!

In your country, only the criminals have guns.

Erm, you're the one that said you'd cower in fear without guns.
I see that you've snipped that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/05/2016 01:58 AM, Bod wrote:
On 05/10/2016 09:51, Bod wrote:
On 05/10/2016 09:39, T wrote:
On 10/05/2016 12:48 AM, Bod wrote:
So you would cower in fear if you didn't have guns. Sounds more like
paranoia.

I am sorry Bod, but that was a really stupid remark. I have
raised a gun to protect my family before. If you had you
way, there is a strong possibility I would not be writing
to you today.

And you had the balls to write that stupid remark from the
crime capitol of Europe too. More crime than even South
Africa!

In your country, only the criminals have guns.

Erm, you're the one that said you'd cower in fear without guns.
I see that you've snipped that.

For clarity, this is what you said:

"I suspect your real intention is for us to lose our freedom and
cower in fear"

And then you made the stupid remark: "So you would cower in
fear if you didn't have guns. Sounds more like paranoia."

You being sheep and since criminals are far more likely
to break into your house because you can not defend yourself,
what are you going to defend yourself and your family
against a criminal with a firearm? Take a video? Condescend?
Your criminals are become more and better armed by the day too!

The likelihood is that it will not happen to me or my neighbors
as we are all well armed. You, on the other hand, are easy to
slaughter.

And anyone with a lick of sense would be afraid if they could
not defend themselves or their family. Man you made a stupid
remark.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/10/2016 09:51, Bod wrote:
On 05/10/2016 09:39, T wrote:
[...]

The stupid remark was made by *you* or have you forgotten?

Now why would I be afraid without a gun in my country!
I've never even seen a firearm on my travels.
I leave my car unlocked most times (including nightime).
In the summer we regularly leave the front door and all the windows open
when we go shopping for a few hours.
There's 250 houses on our estate and there's never been even a burglary
let alone an armed assailant.
Away from London there are many villages like ours.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/10/2016 09:51, Bod wrote:
On 05/10/2016 09:39, T wrote:
[...]

Because you are an idiot.

I've never even seen a firearm on my travels.
I leave my car unlocked most times (including nightime).
In the summer we regularly leave the front door and all the windows open
when we go shopping for a few hours.
There's 250 houses on our estate and there's never been even a burglary
let alone an armed assailant.

250 houses and not a burglary or armed assailant? Please
stop lying to me. You are the crime capitol of Europe.

Away from London there are many villages like ours.

How is that gun control working for London? (Not
a question by the way.)

Away from Chicago -- a gun free zone -- there are
many neighborhoods just like the ones you describe
in America.

In my neighborhood, most leave the car doors
unlocked and homes unlocked. You can walk the streets
in complete safety. All the while listening to the crackle
in the background of a free people that intends to
remain free (gun fire echoing from the local target
ranges on the nearby mountain side).

Now ask your self this. What do you think is going
through a criminals head when he is planning his
next robbery. Shall I rob Todd (or one of his neighbors)
who would will 100% kill me or shall I go to Bod's neighborhood
where there are no guns and rob him? Maybe I should even
rape his wife and/or daughter while I am at it? What's
he going to do to me? Video me? Condescend on me?

Who's neighborhood do you think the bad guy is going
to go to? A hard target like mine that will certainly
kill him or a "soft target" like yours where he can do
whatever he wants?

You need to develop some common sense.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"

[...]

I'm sure you meant *Capital*.

Oh my word! you are paranoid.

I repeat; "250 houses and not a burglary or armed assailant".

You rant on about London being the crime capital and accuse me of lying
about it, yet I did say "away from London".

I'm glad you feel safe in your area. Our area achieves the same result
without anyone being armed.
Spot the difference?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/10/2016 09:51, Bod wrote:
On 05/10/2016 09:39, T wrote:
[...]

Ah, the building in Washington DC ?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod expressed precisely :
On 05/10/2016 09:51, Bod wrote:
On 05/10/2016 09:39, T wrote:
[...]

No, that's with an uppercase "C" and a lowercase 'o'. The lowercase "c"
and a lowercase "o" refers to the building associated with any seat of
government, but yes, 'crime capital' is right for the place with the
most crime, and 'crime capitol' is a cheeky way to say that that place
is the building housing the seat of government.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I repeat; "250 houses and not a burglary or armed assailant".

You rant on about London being the crime capital and accuse me of
lying about it, yet I did say "away from London".

I'm glad you feel safe in your area. Our area achieves the same result
without anyone being armed.
Spot the difference?

ITYM "capitol".

Ah, the building in Washington DC ?

No, that's with an uppercase "C" and a lowercase 'o'. The lowercase "c"
and a lowercase "o" refers to the building associated with any seat of
government, but yes, 'crime capital' is right for the place with the
most crime, and 'crime capitol' is a cheeky way to say that that place
is the building housing the seat of government.

Gotcha....I think ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 05 Oct 2016 05:20:13 +0100, T wrote:

On 10/04/2016 05:58 PM, James Wilkinson Sword condensended:
On Tue, 04 Oct 2016 00:15:45 +0100, T wrote:

On 10/03/2016 03:48 PM, James Wilkinson Sword condescend:
On Mon, 03 Oct 2016 23:16:07 +0100, T wrote:

I know the stats, you're still in the dark ages shooting each other.
Your country is 100 times worse than ours.

Wow, you have no clue.

Tell that to Wikipedia.

And from the crime capitol of Europe too. You have
had all this explained to you in great detail. Your
mind is just closed.

Gun deaths, USA, look it up. Yeah bang bang yeeha!

And from the crime capitol of Europe. You have more
crime than we do, including murder.

Being shot is worse than being burgled.

And by the way, "gun death" statistics now include
suicide - it is on purpose to skew the numbers. Note
that South Korean is the suicide capitol of the world
and has the same fooling gun laws as you do.

Find me stats without suicide then. I bet they're still hugely more than the UK.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-message.html

[Glasgow] Murder of a man of peace: Muslim shopkeeper who wished
his 'beloved Christian nation' a Happy Easter is stabbed 30
times by a FELLOW MUSLIM who sat laughing on his dying
victim's chest

Oh, but that doesn't count. It was a knife!

Clean up your own house before you start telling
us how to clean up ours.

How is a Muslim killing another Muslim anything to do with my country
that they shouldn't be in?

I point this out because you only care about weapons that can be
used to insure a free society, also know as "insurrection weapons".

The freedom to murder your neighbour, lovely.

You don't care about *murder* or the *weapons of murder*.
You don't give a damn about public safety and the victims
of crime.

Public safety is increased without guns.

I suspect your real intention is for us to lose our freedom and
cower in fear.

Funny how we aren't in fear.

Or maybe just to ignorantly condescension as
it makes your feel bigger.

It makes my what feel bigger?

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/10/2016 09:51, Bod wrote:
On 05/10/2016 09:39, T wrote:
[...]

So, knowing criminals and despots exist makes
me paranoid? I call it being wise.

And I call your putting your head in the sand
make you a fool.

I repeat; "250 houses and not a burglary or armed assailant".

You rant on about London being the crime capital

The UK is the crime capitol of Europe. Stop twisting my words.

The "London" reference was that "Gun Control" was not working
as the criminals have lots of guns.

and accuse me of lying

"250 houses and not a burglary or armed assailant" is an
outright lie.

about it, yet I did say "away from London".

I'm glad you feel safe in your area. Our area achieves the same result
without anyone being armed.
Spot the difference?

Yes, I do. If crime comes to your neighborhood, you
are sitting duck. If your government ever turn on
you, you won't be able to do a thing about it.
Fools!

All a bad guy has to do is take a listen to the crackle
in the air and they know to stay away my neighborhood.

As soon as they get a load of your attitude, they will
comes to yours. You are a soft target. My neighborhood
is not. Maybe you could condescend on them and they
would stay away?

Fool! Gun Control only keep guns out of the hands of
honest folks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/05/2016 11:38 AM, James Wilkinson Sword condescended:
[...]

Of bull****. That does not happen. If you want to murder
someone, there are lots of other ways other than guns.
But you somehow only care about guns.

If you even cared the slightest about your neighbor you would
care about all murder weapons.

You don't care about *murder* or the *weapons of murder*.
You don't give a damn about public safety and the victims
of crime.

Public safety is increased without guns.

Fool! You can only keep guns out of honest folks hands,
not criminals. You are using Magical Thinking.

More guns, less crime. It if proven over and over again.
That is why crime is dropping in my country and increasing
in yours. Gun ownership, concealed carry is going up in
my country.

I suspect your real intention is for us to lose our freedom and
cower in fear.

Funny how we aren't in fear.

You should be. Just look around at the rest of the world.
Not how many years ago did a "democracy" become a
dictatorship by a parliamentary trick and was
dropping bombs on your cities.

The Socialists took guns away from the people just
like yours did and when the full brunt of the
dictatorship hit, THEY COULD DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.

Fool! The easier you make it for despots to take
and keep power, the more likely it will happen.

Fool! The easier you make it for criminals to do their
thing, the more likely they will do it.

You have foolishly made your country a "SOFT TARGET".

And you want to make mine one too. JERK!

Or maybe just to ignorantly condescension as
it makes your feel bigger.

It makes my what feel bigger?

Whatever passes for self esteem in your country.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/10/2016 09:51, Bod wrote:
On 05/10/2016 09:39, T wrote:
[...]

I feel perfectly safe here and don't know anyone who was ever threatened, nevermind attacked.

However if every Tom Dick and Harry had a gun, you never know who might turn on you.

--
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 06 Oct 2016 00:50:22 +0100, T wrote:

[...]

Not much kills as easily as a gun. I can defend myself against a knife, but not a gun. It'd kill me before I knew he was there.

You don't care about *murder* or the *weapons of murder*.
You don't give a damn about public safety and the victims
of crime.

Public safety is increased without guns.

Fool! You can only keep guns out of honest folks hands,
not criminals. You are using Magical Thinking.

You make it harder for ANYONE to own a gun, INCLUDING criminals.

More guns, less crime. It if proven over and over again.
That is why crime is dropping in my country and increasing
in yours. Gun ownership, concealed carry is going up in
my country.

100 times more gun deaths, ROTFPMSL! Wild West, you haven't grown up yet. You're as backwards as the Muslims.

I suspect your real intention is for us to lose our freedom and
cower in fear.

Funny how we aren't in fear.

You should be.

Why? I don't know anyone who's in danger.

Just look around at the rest of the world.
Not how many years ago did a "democracy" become a
dictatorship by a parliamentary trick and was
dropping bombs on your cities.

The Socialists took guns away from the people just
like yours did and when the full brunt of the
dictatorship hit, THEY COULD DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.

Fool! The easier you make it for despots to take
and keep power, the more likely it will happen.

Fool! The easier you make it for criminals to do their
thing, the more likely they will do it.

You have foolishly made your country a "SOFT TARGET".

And you want to make mine one too. JERK!

Waffle waffle waffle, stop repeating yourself.

We don't need that ****. Why do you carry a weapon, is it because Americans have small cocks?

--
If you walk into a nuclear power station with a pocket full of Brazil nuts, you will set off the radiation leak alarm, as Brazil nuts are radioative.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/05/2016 06:05 PM, James Wilkinson Sword condescended:
Fool! Gun Control only keep guns out of the hands of
honest folks.

I feel perfectly safe here and don't know anyone who was ever
threatened, nevermind attacked.

Fool! We have guns out the wazoo. It is the operator, not
the weapon that makes a criminal. Guns makes for a polite
society. Picking up a gun does not make you suddenly want
to go kill someone!

WHY ARE YOU NOT AFRAID OF KNIVES, HAMMERS, BATS?

Posted to alt.home.repair

What a load of ****.

, ROTFPMSL! Wild West, you haven't grown up
yet. You're as backwards as the Muslims.

A stupid condescending statement. You have more violence
than we do.

I suspect your real intention is for us to lose our freedom and
cower in fear.

Funny how we aren't in fear.

You should be.

Why? I don't know anyone who's in danger.

Just look around at the rest of the world.
Not how many years ago did a "democracy" become a
dictatorship by a parliamentary trick and was
dropping bombs on your cities.

The Socialists took guns away from the people just
like yours did and when the full brunt of the
dictatorship hit, THEY COULD DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.

Fool! The easier you make it for despots to take
and keep power, the more likely it will happen.

Fool! The easier you make it for criminals to do their
thing, the more likely they will do it.

You have foolishly made your country a "SOFT TARGET".

And you want to make mine one too. JERK!

Waffle waffle waffle, stop repeating yourself.

The question stands. Why do yo want to make
us as bad off as you?

Or maybe just to ignorantly condescension as
it makes your feel bigger.

It makes my what feel bigger?

Whatever passes for self esteem in your country.

We don't need that ****. Why do you carry a weapon, is it because
Americans have small cocks?

What an idiot. You know nothing about us. But that does
not stop you from making stupid condescending statements
and twisting facts.

Clean your own socialist toilet country up before
tell other how to fix theirs.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I'm glad you feel safe in your area. Our area achieves the same result
without anyone being armed.
Spot the difference?

Yes, I do. If crime comes to your neighborhood, you
are sitting duck. If your government ever turn on
you, you won't be able to do a thing about it.
Fools!

All a bad guy has to do is take a listen to the crackle
in the air and they know to stay away my neighborhood.

As soon as they get a load of your attitude, they will
comes to yours. You are a soft target. My neighborhood
is not. Maybe you could condescend on them and they
would stay away?

Fool! Gun Control only keep guns out of the hands of
honest folks.

Stats for firearm related deaths per 100,000:

US = 10.54
UK = 0.23

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/06/2016 12:41 AM, Bod condescended:

I'm glad you feel safe in your area. Our area achieves the same result
without anyone being armed.
Spot the difference?

Yes, I do. If crime comes to your neighborhood, you
are sitting duck. If your government ever turn on
you, you won't be able to do a thing about it.
Fools!

All a bad guy has to do is take a listen to the crackle
in the air and they know to stay away my neighborhood.

As soon as they get a load of your attitude, they will
comes to yours. You are a soft target. My neighborhood
is not. Maybe you could condescend on them and they
would stay away?

Fool! Gun Control only keep guns out of the hands of
honest folks.

Stats for firearm related deaths per 100,000:

US = 10.54
UK = 0.23

Remove suicides, include all murders with or without
weapons and try again.

Then include lives save by the legal use of firearms.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/10/2016 02:20, T wrote:
On 10/05/2016 06:05 PM, James Wilkinson Sword condescended:
Fool! Gun Control only keep guns out of the hands of
honest folks.

I feel perfectly safe here and don't know anyone who was ever
threatened, nevermind attacked.

Fool! We have guns out the wazoo. It is the operator, not
the weapon that makes a criminal. Guns makes for a polite
society. Picking up a gun does not make you suddenly want
to go kill someone!

WHY ARE YOU NOT AFRAID OF KNIVES, HAMMERS, BATS?

Probably because we aren't members of gangs in the big cities.
The UK has definitely got a problem with young people in gangs carrying
and using knives in those areas.

Away from the big cities it is not an issue, ie; most of the country
doesn't have this problem and feel completely safe without any weapons
at all.

Posted to alt.home.repair

We don't need that ****. Why do you carry a weapon, is it because
Americans have small cocks?

What an idiot. You know nothing about us. But that does
not stop you from making stupid condescending statements
and twisting facts.

Clean your own socialist toilet country up before
tell other how to fix theirs.

Erm..... we have a Conservative government and they are right wing.
Heavier prison sentences are going to be brought in for knife crime.