Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Third mall attack in 9 days

On 05/10/2016 05:20, T wrote:
On 10/04/2016 05:58 PM, James Wilkinson Sword condensended:
On Tue, 04 Oct 2016 00:15:45 +0100, T wrote:

On 10/03/2016 03:48 PM, James Wilkinson Sword condescend:
On Mon, 03 Oct 2016 23:16:07 +0100, T wrote:

I know the stats, you're still in the dark ages shooting each other.
Your country is 100 times worse than ours.

Wow, you have no clue.

Tell that to Wikipedia.

And from the crime capitol of Europe too. You have
had all this explained to you in great detail. Your
mind is just closed.

Gun deaths, USA, look it up. Yeah bang bang yeeha!

And from the crime capitol of Europe. You have more
crime than we do, including murder.

And by the way, "gun death" statistics now include
suicide - it is on purpose to skew the numbers. Note
that South Korean is the suicide capitol of the world
and has the same fooling gun laws as you do.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-message.html

[Glasgow] Murder of a man of peace: Muslim shopkeeper who wished
his 'beloved Christian nation' a Happy Easter is stabbed 30
times by a FELLOW MUSLIM who sat laughing on his dying
victim's chest

Oh, but that doesn't count. It was a knife!

Clean up your own house before you start telling
us how to clean up ours.

How is a Muslim killing another Muslim anything to do with my country
that they shouldn't be in?

I point this out because you only care about weapons that can be
used to insure a free society, also know as "insurrection weapons".

You don't care about *murder* or the *weapons of murder*.
You don't give a damn about public safety and the victims
of crime.

I suspect your real intention is for us to lose our freedom and
cower in fear. Or maybe just to ignorantly condescension as
it makes your feel bigger.

So you would cower in fear if you didn't have guns. Sounds more like
paranoia.