Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Third mall attack in 9 days

I repeat; "250 houses and not a burglary or armed assailant".

You rant on about London being the crime capital and accuse me of
lying about it, yet I did say "away from London".

I'm glad you feel safe in your area. Our area achieves the same result
without anyone being armed.
Spot the difference?

ITYM "capitol".

Ah, the building in Washington DC ?

No, that's with an uppercase "C" and a lowercase 'o'. The lowercase "c"
and a lowercase "o" refers to the building associated with any seat of
government, but yes, 'crime capital' is right for the place with the
most crime, and 'crime capitol' is a cheeky way to say that that place
is the building housing the seat of government.

Gotcha....I think ;-)