Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Third mall attack in 9 days

On 10/06/2016 12:41 AM, Bod condescended:

I'm glad you feel safe in your area. Our area achieves the same result
without anyone being armed.
Spot the difference?

Yes, I do. If crime comes to your neighborhood, you
are sitting duck. If your government ever turn on
you, you won't be able to do a thing about it.
Fools!

All a bad guy has to do is take a listen to the crackle
in the air and they know to stay away my neighborhood.

As soon as they get a load of your attitude, they will
comes to yours. You are a soft target. My neighborhood
is not. Maybe you could condescend on them and they
would stay away?

Fool! Gun Control only keep guns out of the hands of
honest folks.

Stats for firearm related deaths per 100,000:

US = 10.54
UK = 0.23

Remove suicides, include all murders with or without
weapons and try again.

Then include lives save by the legal use of firearms.