Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Third mall attack in 9 days

On 06/10/2016 02:20, T wrote:
On 10/05/2016 06:05 PM, James Wilkinson Sword condescended:
Fool! Gun Control only keep guns out of the hands of
honest folks.

I feel perfectly safe here and don't know anyone who was ever
threatened, nevermind attacked.

Fool! We have guns out the wazoo. It is the operator, not
the weapon that makes a criminal. Guns makes for a polite
society. Picking up a gun does not make you suddenly want
to go kill someone!

WHY ARE YOU NOT AFRAID OF KNIVES, HAMMERS, BATS?

Probably because we aren't members of gangs in the big cities.
The UK has definitely got a problem with young people in gangs carrying
and using knives in those areas.

Away from the big cities it is not an issue, ie; most of the country
doesn't have this problem and feel completely safe without any weapons
at all.