Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Third mall attack in 9 days

On 10/05/2016 01:58 AM, Bod wrote:
On 05/10/2016 09:51, Bod wrote:
On 05/10/2016 09:39, T wrote:
On 10/05/2016 12:48 AM, Bod wrote:
So you would cower in fear if you didn't have guns. Sounds more like
paranoia.

I am sorry Bod, but that was a really stupid remark. I have
raised a gun to protect my family before. If you had you
way, there is a strong possibility I would not be writing
to you today.

And you had the balls to write that stupid remark from the
crime capitol of Europe too. More crime than even South
Africa!

In your country, only the criminals have guns.

Erm, you're the one that said you'd cower in fear without guns.
I see that you've snipped that.

For clarity, this is what you said:

"I suspect your real intention is for us to lose our freedom and
cower in fear"

And then you made the stupid remark: "So you would cower in
fear if you didn't have guns. Sounds more like paranoia."

You being sheep and since criminals are far more likely
to break into your house because you can not defend yourself,
what are you going to defend yourself and your family
against a criminal with a firearm? Take a video? Condescend?
Your criminals are become more and better armed by the day too!

The likelihood is that it will not happen to me or my neighbors
as we are all well armed. You, on the other hand, are easy to
slaughter.

And anyone with a lick of sense would be afraid if they could
not defend themselves or their family. Man you made a stupid
remark.