Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default 7-Year-Old Girl Schools NY Reporter on AR-15s

http://injo.com/2016/06/632294-first...emporary-ptsd/
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 6/20/2016 5:42 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
http://injo.com/2016/06/632294-first...emporary-ptsd/

OMG...what a baby. Everything he's posted is just wrong. My 308 X Bolt
is much louder and has a much bigger kick that our AR. No shell casings
"fly past your face". What, exactly, does destruction smell like? "Even
is semi automatic mode"? That's the only "mode" an AR has.

He should be roundly insulted just for his stupidity.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 20/06/2016 12:55, SeaNymph wrote:
On 6/20/2016 5:42 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
http://injo.com/2016/06/632294-first...emporary-ptsd/

OMG...what a baby. Everything he's posted is just wrong. My 308 X Bolt
is much louder and has a much bigger kick that our AR. No shell casings
"fly past your face". What, exactly, does destruction smell like? "Even
is semi automatic mode"? That's the only "mode" an AR has.

I am Scottish so no freedom to bare arms.

But even I wouldn't use the 'firing one is scary' as some sort of
anti-gun argument, have fired the SA80 (rifle556 as well as the LSW) as
a member of the TA (same sort of idea as National Guard) and wasn't
phased by it.

On the other hand fired a Lee-Enfield .303 as an air cadet now that
was, ermm, interesting, massive boom and recoil to make you think,
might be a part of thinking it was really scary is the fact that I was
only fourteen when I first met one but I don't think so.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 6/20/2016 10:04 AM, soup wrote:
[...]

I am an average height woman, and I don't have any problems firing any
of the firearms we own. I own a 12 gauge shotgun and I shoot trap with
it. As I mentioned, I also own a Browning X Bolt Eclipse Target,
chambered for 308, which is a decent size shell. We reload our own
ammo, and the latest rounds of 308 we did, we utilized a bit more
powder. Makes the rifle super accurate although it dials up the kick a
few notches.

Clearly you are not a crybaby

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 20/06/2016 19:24, SeaNymph wrote:

I am an average height woman,

Taller than me then I am only 5'3~4" [1] :O)

[1] I measured myself at 5'3" but when I went for my TA medical was
wearing thick soled boot things so they measured me at 5'4" (felt at the
time the whole medical thing was a bit perfunctory. Maybe they were
short [haha see what I did there?] on recruits).

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

"SeaNymph" wrote in message ...

On 6/20/2016 2:36 PM, soup wrote:
On 20/06/2016 19:24, SeaNymph wrote:

I am an average height woman,

Taller than me then I am only 5'3~4" [1] :O)

[1] I measured myself at 5'3" but when I went for my TA medical was
wearing thick soled boot things so they measured me at 5'4" (felt at the
time the whole medical thing was a bit perfunctory. Maybe they were
short [haha see what I did there?] on recruits).

Pun intended? LOL

I do not give **** who you are no one needs machine gun,
machine guns are not design for hunting or sport they are design to kill
people.
so anyone don't like that go and leave in Iran not here.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 06/20/2016 06:29 PM, Tony944 wrote:

Chumlee has one, and when I seen him with it, it scared the **** out of me..

--
OG38
And Still Kicking
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 6/20/2016 7:29 PM, Tony944 wrote:

no one needs machine gun,
machine guns are not design for hunting or sport they are design to kill
people.
so anyone don't like that go and leave in Iran not here.

You do realize that the RKBA (right to keep and
bear arms) has nothing to do with hunting?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 6/20/2016 6:52 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 6/20/2016 7:29 PM, Tony944 wrote:

no one needs machine gun,
machine guns are not design for hunting or sport they are design to kill
people.
so anyone don't like that go and leave in Iran not here.

You do realize that the RKBA (right to keep and
bear arms) has nothing to do with hunting?

Apparently he doesn't realize much of anything. He clearly doesn't
understand the concept of automatic vs semi automatic weapons. Nor does
he seem to understand the concept of selective fire.

I certainly don't need a machine gun and I don't own one.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 16:29:19 -0700
"Tony944" wrote:

"SeaNymph" wrote in message ...

On 6/20/2016 2:36 PM, soup wrote:
On 20/06/2016 19:24, SeaNymph wrote:

I am an average height woman,

Taller than me then I am only 5'3~4" [1] :O)

[1] I measured myself at 5'3" but when I went for my TA medical was
wearing thick soled boot things so they measured me at 5'4" (felt
at the time the whole medical thing was a bit perfunctory. Maybe
they were short [haha see what I did there?] on recruits).

Pun intended? LOL

I do not give **** who you are no one needs machine gun,
machine guns are not design for hunting or sport they are design to
kill people.
so anyone don't like that go and leave in Iran not here.

Who had a machine gun?
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 19:05:26 -0500
SeaNymph wrote:

On 6/20/2016 6:52 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 6/20/2016 7:29 PM, Tony944 wrote:

no one needs machine gun,
machine guns are not design for hunting or sport they are design
to kill people.
so anyone don't like that go and leave in Iran not here.

You do realize that the RKBA (right to keep and
bear arms) has nothing to do with hunting?

Apparently he doesn't realize much of anything. He clearly doesn't
understand the concept of automatic vs semi automatic weapons. Nor
does he seem to understand the concept of selective fire.

I certainly don't need a machine gun and I don't own one.

But you may if you wish and have the money.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message ...

On 6/20/2016 7:29 PM, Tony944 wrote:

no one needs machine gun,
machine guns are not design for hunting or sport they are design to kill
people.
so anyone don't like that go and leave in Iran not here.

You do realize that the RKBA (right to keep and
bear arms) has nothing to do with hunting?

Do you realize what that was meant for over 200 yrs ago?
--
Buffalo
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 06/21/2016 01:39 PM, Buffalo wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message ...

On 6/20/2016 7:29 PM, Tony944 wrote:

no one needs machine gun,
machine guns are not design for hunting or sport they are design to kill
people.
so anyone don't like that go and leave in Iran not here.

You do realize that the RKBA (right to keep and
bear arms) has nothing to do with hunting?

Do you realize what that was meant for over 200 yrs ago?

Let see.

1) Ban "insurrections weapons", not murder weapons

2) crime rates go up

3) people scream for protection since they no longer get
to protect themselves

4) enter the police state.

And no one can do anything about it because "insurrection
weapons" were banned.

That is what it is all about. And it is why RKBA is
a valid today as it was during our founding.

Stromin' is correct. It has nothing to do with hunting.
It has to do with overthrowing tyrannical government.
The water can of freedom, etc.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 14:39:41 -0600, "Buffalo"
wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message ...

On 6/20/2016 7:29 PM, Tony944 wrote:

no one needs machine gun,
machine guns are not design for hunting or sport they are design to kill
people.
so anyone don't like that go and leave in Iran not here.

You do realize that the RKBA (right to keep and
bear arms) has nothing to do with hunting?

Do you realize what that was meant for over 200 yrs ago?

And do you realize that even Scalia said there were exceptions to that
right.

Don't forget:

Better that 10 criminals have guns than that one eligible person be
denied one.

Better that 20 innocent people be murdered by 2 criminals with guns,
than that one eligible person be denied one.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 13:45:29 -0700, T wrote:

On 06/21/2016 01:39 PM, Buffalo wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message ...

On 6/20/2016 7:29 PM, Tony944 wrote:

no one needs machine gun,
machine guns are not design for hunting or sport they are design to kill
people.
so anyone don't like that go and leave in Iran not here.

You do realize that the RKBA (right to keep and
bear arms) has nothing to do with hunting?

Do you realize what that was meant for over 200 yrs ago?

Let see.

1) Ban "insurrections weapons", not murder weapons

2) crime rates go up

False. If Trump said it, all the more reason to figure it's false.

So there goes items 3 and 4.

3) people scream for protection since they no longer get
to protect themselves

4) enter the police state.

And no one can do anything about it because "insurrection
weapons" were banned.

That is what it is all about. And it is why RKBA is
a valid today as it was during our founding.

Stromin' is correct. It has nothing to do with hunting.
It has to do with overthrowing tyrannical government.
The water can of freedom, etc.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 06/21/2016 03:22 PM, Micky wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 13:45:29 -0700, T wrote:

On 06/21/2016 01:39 PM, Buffalo wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message ...

On 6/20/2016 7:29 PM, Tony944 wrote:

no one needs machine gun,
machine guns are not design for hunting or sport they are design to kill
people.
so anyone don't like that go and leave in Iran not here.

You do realize that the RKBA (right to keep and
bear arms) has nothing to do with hunting?

Do you realize what that was meant for over 200 yrs ago?

Let see.

1) Ban "insurrections weapons", not murder weapons

2) crime rates go up

False. If Trump said it, all the more reason to figure it's false.

You are deceiving yourself. Making the sheep easier to kill
means there will be more of them killed.

You can not remove insurrection weapons from the wolves
by passing laws that only affect the sheep. The wolves
will get their weapons the same way they get their drugs.
Hmmm lots of laws on drugs. Real effective I'd say.
Your can even get drugs in prison.

This is all about creating a police state that no one can
do anything about.

So there goes items 3 and 4.

3) people scream for protection since they no longer get
to protect themselves

4) enter the police state.

And no one can do anything about it because "insurrection
weapons" were banned.

That is what it is all about. And it is why RKBA is
a valid today as it was during our founding.

Stromin' is correct. It has nothing to do with hunting.
It has to do with overthrowing tyrannical government.
The water can of freedom, etc.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message ...

On 6/20/2016 7:29 PM, Tony944 wrote:

no one needs machine gun,
machine guns are not design for hunting or sport they are design to kill
people.
so anyone don't like that go and leave in Iran not here.

You do realize that the RKBA (right to keep and
bear arms) has nothing to do with hunting?

Do you realize what that was meant for over 200 yrs ago?

And do you realize that even Scalia said there were exceptions to that
right.

Don't forget:

Better that 10 criminals have guns than that one eligible person be
denied one.

Better that 20 innocent people be murdered by 2 criminals with guns,
than that one eligible person be denied one.

The largest killer of humans in human history have been
atheist left wing governments: Soviets, Nazis, Chicoms, Pol Pot,
yada, yada, yada. And by the millions. The tears and blood
caused by these guys is unfathomable.

When the elites want to ban insurrection weapons, be
afraid. Be very afraid.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

"T" wrote in message ...

[...]

You are clueless to the truth and why!!!
Most likely too afraid to do some Internet searching to find the truth, as
it would not be to your liking or mixed up beliefs.

--
Buffalo

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message ...

On 6/20/2016 7:29 PM, Tony944 wrote:

no one needs machine gun,
machine guns are not design for hunting or sport they are design to
kill
people.
so anyone don't like that go and leave in Iran not here.

You do realize that the RKBA (right to keep and
bear arms) has nothing to do with hunting?

Do you realize what that was meant for over 200 yrs ago?

And do you realize that even Scalia said there were exceptions to that
right.

Don't forget:

Better that 10 criminals have guns than that one eligible person be
denied one.

Better that 20 innocent people be murdered by 2 criminals with guns,
than that one eligible person be denied one.

You are brainwashed and will not accept the truth.
Do I believe that more people should do CC? Yes.
Could it have cut down the number of wounded and killed? Yes.
If most did concealed carry, would that increase the number of people killed
and wounded by gunfire every year? Most likely YES!!
Imagine being in a bar with a lot of intoxicated patrons and someone shoots.
Now, since many are CC, they shoot back, but perhaps not at the right
person. Pretty soon it is a free for all. Many are killed or wounded.

Do I believe that the cops at Columbine should have gone in quickly, instead
of waiting for hours and letting some of the wounded die? Of course.
Too much political correctness and not enough honest action, because of that
****.

--
Buffalo

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 06/21/2016 04:22 PM, Micky wrote:
False. If Trump said it, all the more reason to figure it's false.

If Trump said it, I would fact check it. If Clinton said it I wouldn't
bother; I'd know it was a lie.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 06/21/2016 05:20 PM, Buffalo wrote:
"T" wrote in message ...

[...]

Why are you being so closed minded. Does it hurt
to hear others thoughts?

Most likely too afraid to do some Internet searching to find the truth,
as it would not be to your liking or mixed up beliefs.

Lets see. Put the frog in cold water and then slowly
raise the temperature ...

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 06/21/2016 05:53 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 06/21/2016 04:22 PM, Micky wrote:
False. If Trump said it, all the more reason to figure it's false.

If Trump said it, I would fact check it. If Clinton said it I wouldn't
bother; I'd know it was a lie.

I thought it was a bit absurd. Trump agrees with me,
not the other way around. That is why he is so popular
with so many. We have been waiting years and years for
someone to tell the blunt truth and let the left wing
knees jerk till their feet flew off
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Buffalo explained :
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message ...
On 6/20/2016 7:29 PM, Tony944 wrote:

no one needs machine gun,
machine guns are not design for hunting or sport they are design to kill
people.
so anyone don't like that go and leave in Iran not here.

You do realize that the RKBA (right to keep and
bear arms) has nothing to do with hunting?

Do you realize what that was meant for over 200 yrs ago?

Yes, it was well understood from English Common Law. It is only being
"protected" by the Second Amendment in the face of the states being
granted a right to form a "Well Regulated Militia".

Unless you're a brainwashed liberal, then it means nothing at all, it
seems. How they equate a "militia" to hunting is beyond comprehension.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

"T" wrote in message ...

[...]

You are the close minded one, but perhaps, so close minded that you can't
even see it.
Typical sheep!
--
Buffalo

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

"T" wrote in message ...

[...]

So lets all make the sheep easier to kill. Hmmmmmm
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

T wrote:
[...]

it was decided in 1791

https://www.facebook.com/colddeadhan...2/?pnref=story

It EXACTLY has to do with overthrowing tyrannical government

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 6/22/2016 3:03 AM, ChairMan wrote:

it was decided in 1791

https://www.facebook.com/colddeadhan...2/?pnref=story

It EXACTLY has to do with overthrowing tyrannical government

Hmm. Well, at present, the US gov makes banks and
employers mandated reporters of our financial
transactions. They require government ID for most
things we do. The take our money through taxation,
require us to spend various monies on things like
car seat belts, air bags, catalytic converters.
We are required to send our kids to government schools,
and to have our kids injected with vaccines which
might have mercury. Kids are limited to eating
government prepared food, not sack lunches like we've
done for decades. We are heavily fined for talking
on the cell phone while driving, or having an unbelted
kid in the car. Kids of certain sizes must sit in the
back seat, or we are mandated to purchase and use car
safety seats. So tell me, grasshopper, what makes you
think our government is tyraninical?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Almost all of the actual killers among the nazis were Lutherans and
Catholics. The only one known to be an atheist was hitler and maybe a
few others.

There were more atheists in the leadership of the Soviet Communists,
but most of the actual killers were Russian Orthodox Christians.

I don't think either of us know much about the other groups.

yada, yada, yada. And by the millions. The tears and blood
caused by these guys is unfathomable.

When the elites want to ban insurrection weapons, be

Of course this has nothing to do with atheism, and nothing to do with
the fact that Scalia himself said that there were exceptions to the
2nd Amendment.

afraid. Be very afraid.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message ...

On 6/20/2016 7:29 PM, Tony944 wrote:

no one needs machine gun,
machine guns are not design for hunting or sport they are design to
kill
people.
so anyone don't like that go and leave in Iran not here.

You do realize that the RKBA (right to keep and
bear arms) has nothing to do with hunting?

Do you realize what that was meant for over 200 yrs ago?

And do you realize that even Scalia said there were exceptions to that
right.

Don't forget:

Better that 10 criminals have guns than that one eligible person be
denied one.

Better that 20 innocent people be murdered by 2 criminals with guns,
than that one eligible person be denied one.

You are brainwashed and will not accept the truth.

Really, what did I say that wasn't true that was not sarcasm.

Maybe you are brainwshed and won't accept the truth.

Do I believe that more people should do CC? Yes.

What is CC, cubic centimeter?

Could it have cut down the number of wounded and killed? Yes.

That's a faith position, that doesn't consider how many innocent
people would be killed by the extra people carrying guns.

If most did concealed carry, would that increase the number of people killed
and wounded by gunfire every year? Most likely YES!!

Okay, we agree.

Imagine being in a bar with a lot of intoxicated patrons and someone shoots.
Now, since many are CC, they shoot back, but perhaps not at the right
person. Pretty soon it is a free for all. Many are killed or wounded.

Absolutely.

Do I believe that the cops at Columbine should have gone in quickly, instead
of waiting for hours and letting some of the wounded die? Of course.
Too much political correctness and not enough honest action, because of that
****.

You realize that the cops not going in more quickly had nothing to do
with political correctness, and actually nothing about the gun issue
has anything to do with political correctness?
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 06/22/2016 12:03 AM, ChairMan wrote:
T wrote:
[...]

Banning "insurrection weapons", not all murder weapons, is
all about making us dependent on the government for our
protection. Since these laws only apply to the sheep and
not to the wolves making the sheep easier to prey on,
the cry for more protection would lead to a police state.
And without insurrection weapons, but lots of murder weapons,
we would not be able to do anything about it.

And if anyone thinks this is tin foil hat speaking, read
up on the Soviet Union and/or Nazi Germany. Gun grabbing,
Atheist Left Wing governments are the largest, single killer
of humans in the entire history of humanity.

And another reason why the militia (every able bodied man) needs
to be armed with the same caliber weapons as the military.

More guns, less crime is only a fortunate side effect of
an armed society.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

It has everything to do with Atheism. This all goes back
to Robes Pier man is left to his own devices will eventually
find the right path.

That some were members of Christian religions was in spite of
these religions, not a cause of it. They did not follow their religion.
If you want to see what actual believing Christians
did, google "righteous gentiles". They are the only reason
there are any Jews still left in Europe at all.

One of my customers escaped from Poland. When he was a kid, he
got see to a Christian neighbors family dragged into the street
and shot by these Left Wing Atheist monsters for harboring Jews.
(By the way, he said that the only difference between the Soviets
and the Nazis was the language the spoke.)

And by the way, Christians were murdered by these left wing
Atheist monsters in equal number as Jews. Any one religious
and anyone associated with Judaism (religious or not).

And while we are talking about the Soviet Union, I am Orthodox.
Orthodox Christians suffered the greatest martyrdom IN THE
HISTORY of Christianity. The screams and tears shed by
Orthodox Christians at the hands of these inhuman Atheists
monsters is beyond human comprehension.

Do not mistake Christian by association with believing Christians.

More guns, less crime is just a fortunate side effect
of side spread gun ownership. (Okay, unattended burglaries
where the wolves don't fear being shot do go up. But hot
burglaries, where the owners are at home do go really
far down.)

And for every live lost to a wolf using a gun, about 20 lives
are saved by sheep with a gun. American Pravda refuses
to show those statistics as they have an agenda to disarm
us in recuperation for the Dictatorship of the Protectorate.

So do you drink you cool aide Nazi or Soviet style?

And yes there are exceptions to the 2nd Amendment as there
are to the first. Just not the ones you want to make.

afraid. Be very afraid.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

"FromTheRafters" wrote in message ...

Buffalo explained :
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message ...
On 6/20/2016 7:29 PM, Tony944 wrote:

no one needs machine gun,
machine guns are not design for hunting or sport they are design to kill
people.
so anyone don't like that go and leave in Iran not here.

You do realize that the RKBA (right to keep and
bear arms) has nothing to do with hunting?

Do you realize what that was meant for over 200 yrs ago?

Yes, it was well understood from English Common Law. It is only being
"protected" by the Second Amendment in the face of the states being
granted a right to form a "Well Regulated Militia".

Unless you're a brainwashed liberal, then it means nothing at all, it
seems. How they equate a "militia" to hunting is beyond comprehension.

GUNS. GUNS. GUNS. and GUNS!
Second Amendment is lots of Crap yes so sorry lots of €śCrap€ť
We have so many rules that are violated daily by our Privilege high class
echelons! to get what they want and useless few that have capability to
have entertainment with fancy Weapons we need second Amendment €śWHAT FOR€ť.
Yes 200 years ago when it was necessary for Militia it was one thing, today
Militia is not needed, we have National Guard and federal force if Country
is any Danger, and if country happen to be in any danger even National Guard
would be useless!
200 Years ago we did not have weapons of mass destruction; we did not have
weapons that can fire 800 hundred round per minute. 200 Years ago 50% of
people could not read or write. 200 Years ago we did not have plains fling
faster than speed of sound or unman rockets that can fly Thousand of miles
and hit the target. So please stop ever mentioning Second Amendment it is
€śBS€ť Period... No one needs Machine gun (Weapon). Machine Gun is consider
any weapon that fires more then one round at squeeze of weapon trigger.
Sport Weapon (Rifle) is one round at the time when trigger is squeeze, (One
squeeze one round). Now let me change subject and empathize on carrying
concealed Weapon. Well I am sure that I will have disagreement here. If law
enforcement have right to carry concealed weapons €śWhile€ť not on duty then
every Solider that served the USA Military have right to do the same, sorry
no options here if man can serve the country with his life on foreign soil
he/she have right to do the same in his/her Country, Yes I D. perhaps
necessary but it can not be denied if person is Honorable Discharged. Let me
one more thing, no person should be permitted to have permit to carry
concealed weapon unless he/she had law enforcement or Military training.
Any one do not like my opinion though **** Charlie whoever you may be you
are un
[...]
he/she have right to do the same in his/her own Country, Yes I D. perhaps is
necessary but it can not be denied if person is Honorable Discharged. Let
say one more thing, no person should be permitted to have permit to carry
concealed weapon unless he/she had law enforcement or Military training
"Period".
You do not like my opinion though **** Charlie whoever you may be you are
Unearthly Idiotic!!!

daoutly Idiot!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Well, yeah. It was much more difficult to kill millions of people
in the name of God using swords. Wholesale slaughter of that kind
had to wait for modern weapons.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

SeaNymph
Mon, 20 Jun 2016 11:55:40 GMT in alt.politics.scorched-earth, wrote:

On 6/20/2016 5:42 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
http://injo.com/2016/06/632294-first...ols-ny-daily-n
ews-reporter-who-claimed-shooting-an-ar-15-gave-him-temporary-ptsd
/

OMG...what a baby. Everything he's posted is just wrong. My 308
X Bolt is much louder and has a much bigger kick that our AR. No
shell casings "fly past your face". What, exactly, does
destruction smell like? "Even is semi automatic mode"? That's the
only "mode" an AR has.

He should be roundly insulted just for his stupidity.

The videos of young children being able to properly fire an AR-15 are
nicely, roundly insulting him for his stupidity. Especially the ones
that include an interview with the young person. That's just a bad
reporter, no two ways about it.

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 6/22/2016 2:41 PM, Tony944 wrote:

You do not like my opinion though **** Charlie whoever you may be you
are Unearthly Idiotic!!!

daoutly Idiot!!!

Countries with no RKBA also usually have no
free speech. Don't like to be silenced? Then,
you should support the RKBA.

--
..
Christopher A. Young