Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
OG38 OG38 is offline

Default 7-Year-Old Girl Schools NY Reporter on AR-15s

On 06/20/2016 06:29 PM, Tony944 wrote:

"SeaNymph" wrote in message ...

On 6/20/2016 2:36 PM, soup wrote:
On 20/06/2016 19:24, SeaNymph wrote:

I am an average height woman,

Taller than me then I am only 5'3~4" [1] :O)

[1] I measured myself at 5'3" but when I went for my TA medical was
wearing thick soled boot things so they measured me at 5'4" (felt at the
time the whole medical thing was a bit perfunctory. Maybe they were
short [haha see what I did there?] on recruits).

Pun intended? LOL

I do not give **** who you are no one needs machine gun,
machine guns are not design for hunting or sport they are design to kill
people.
so anyone don't like that go and leave in Iran not here.

Chumlee has one, and when I seen him with it, it scared the **** out of me..

--
OG38
And Still Kicking