Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
Micky[_3_] Micky[_3_] is offline

Default 7-Year-Old Girl Schools NY Reporter on AR-15s

On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 18:28:01 -0600, "Buffalo"
wrote:

"Micky" wrote in message ...

On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 14:39:41 -0600, "Buffalo"
wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message ...

On 6/20/2016 7:29 PM, Tony944 wrote:

no one needs machine gun,
machine guns are not design for hunting or sport they are design to
kill
people.
so anyone don't like that go and leave in Iran not here.

You do realize that the RKBA (right to keep and
bear arms) has nothing to do with hunting?

Do you realize what that was meant for over 200 yrs ago?

And do you realize that even Scalia said there were exceptions to that
right.

Don't forget:

Better that 10 criminals have guns than that one eligible person be
denied one.

Better that 20 innocent people be murdered by 2 criminals with guns,
than that one eligible person be denied one.

You are brainwashed and will not accept the truth.

Really, what did I say that wasn't true that was not sarcasm.

Maybe you are brainwshed and won't accept the truth.

Do I believe that more people should do CC? Yes.

What is CC, cubic centimeter?

Could it have cut down the number of wounded and killed? Yes.

That's a faith position, that doesn't consider how many innocent
people would be killed by the extra people carrying guns.

If most did concealed carry, would that increase the number of people killed
and wounded by gunfire every year? Most likely YES!!

Okay, we agree.

Imagine being in a bar with a lot of intoxicated patrons and someone shoots.
Now, since many are CC, they shoot back, but perhaps not at the right
person. Pretty soon it is a free for all. Many are killed or wounded.

Absolutely.

Do I believe that the cops at Columbine should have gone in quickly, instead
of waiting for hours and letting some of the wounded die? Of course.
Too much political correctness and not enough honest action, because of that
****.

You realize that the cops not going in more quickly had nothing to do
with political correctness, and actually nothing about the gun issue
has anything to do with political correctness?