Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
tony944 tony944 is offline

Default 7-Year-Old Girl Schools NY Reporter on AR-15s

"FromTheRafters" wrote in message ...

Buffalo explained :
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message ...
On 6/20/2016 7:29 PM, Tony944 wrote:

no one needs machine gun,
machine guns are not design for hunting or sport they are design to kill
people.
so anyone don't like that go and leave in Iran not here.

You do realize that the RKBA (right to keep and
bear arms) has nothing to do with hunting?

Do you realize what that was meant for over 200 yrs ago?

Yes, it was well understood from English Common Law. It is only being
"protected" by the Second Amendment in the face of the states being
granted a right to form a "Well Regulated Militia".

Unless you're a brainwashed liberal, then it means nothing at all, it
seems. How they equate a "militia" to hunting is beyond comprehension.

GUNS. GUNS. GUNS. and GUNS!
Second Amendment is lots of Crap yes so sorry lots of €śCrap€ť
We have so many rules that are violated daily by our Privilege high class
echelons! to get what they want and useless few that have capability to
have entertainment with fancy Weapons we need second Amendment €śWHAT FOR€ť.
Yes 200 years ago when it was necessary for Militia it was one thing, today
Militia is not needed, we have National Guard and federal force if Country
is any Danger, and if country happen to be in any danger even National Guard
would be useless!
200 Years ago we did not have weapons of mass destruction; we did not have
weapons that can fire 800 hundred round per minute. 200 Years ago 50% of
people could not read or write. 200 Years ago we did not have plains fling
faster than speed of sound or unman rockets that can fly Thousand of miles
and hit the target. So please stop ever mentioning Second Amendment it is
€śBS€ť Period... No one needs Machine gun (Weapon). Machine Gun is consider
any weapon that fires more then one round at squeeze of weapon trigger.
Sport Weapon (Rifle) is one round at the time when trigger is squeeze, (One
squeeze one round). Now let me change subject and empathize on carrying
concealed Weapon. Well I am sure that I will have disagreement here. If law
enforcement have right to carry concealed weapons €śWhile€ť not on duty then
every Solider that served the USA Military have right to do the same, sorry
no options here if man can serve the country with his life on foreign soil
he/she have right to do the same in his/her Country, Yes I D. perhaps
necessary but it can not be denied if person is Honorable Discharged. Let me
one more thing, no person should be permitted to have permit to carry
concealed weapon unless he/she had law enforcement or Military training.
Any one do not like my opinion though **** Charlie whoever you may be you
are un
[...]
he/she have right to do the same in his/her own Country, Yes I D. perhaps is
necessary but it can not be denied if person is Honorable Discharged. Let
say one more thing, no person should be permitted to have permit to carry
concealed weapon unless he/she had law enforcement or Military training
"Period".
You do not like my opinion though **** Charlie whoever you may be you are
Unearthly Idiotic!!!

daoutly Idiot!!!