Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 6-year-old girl groped by TSA

For one, I don't have any problem with profiling. I can't
remember any case of little old ladies hijacking air planes,
nor six year old girls. Most of the hijacking has been men
between the ages of 18 and 45. And most of those have been
Muslims.

One could argue that if we lighten up on searching old
ladies, that's who the Muslims will recuit.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Rich Grise"
wrote in message ...

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I'd like to see a bit more realistic treatment of the
people
who have sworn to our death and destruction. Religious
liberty is fine, but death and jihad aren't.

Maybe instead of strip-searching Aunt Tillie and molesting
children,
we should focus on those _ARRIVING_ in America, rather than
those flying
to Keokuk to visit relatives.

Thanks,
Rich