Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I'm thankful for (since it's nearly thanksgiving)

I'm thankful to not live in a HOA. I can put up a
flagpole, or paint my shutters without a permit.

I'm thankful for international commerce, so I can
buy tools, deck screws, etc. Which make it possible
to home repair.

I'm thankful for what health I have remaining, that
I can go to the store and buy nails and such. And
so I can do home repairs.

I'm thankful for internet friends like Uncle Monster,
who isn't doing much home repair at this phase of
life, but who is sharing his wisdom.

I'm thankful for folks like Bad Golferman who post
monthly stats, and help keep my perspective.

And, being a winger dinger, I am thankful for the
relatively low price of oil, so I can go to Lowes or
Home Depot or Ace, and buy nails as needed.

Being a Christian winger dinger, God bless the USA.
For Christmas, I'd like to see all liberal law
breakers impeached, convicted, and imprisoned. I'd
like to see all babies born to healthy two parent
hetero homes. I'd like to see Syrians figure out
their own war and stay home. I'd also like Merry
Christmas wishes from all my friends on AHR.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/25/2015 07:33 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Being a Christian winger dinger, God bless the USA.
For Christmas, I'd like to see all liberal law
breakers impeached, convicted, and imprisoned.

What about the Christian winger dinger law breakers?
Shouldn't they be impeached, convicted, and imprisoned too?

I'd like to see all babies born to healthy two parent
hetero homes.

If God hates homosexuals, why did (s)he create so many of them?

I'd like to see Syrians figure out
their own war and stay home.

War is a very lucrative business.
Give the defense contractor in your portfolio a hug.

I'd also like Merry
Christmas wishes from all my friends on AHR.

Merry Chri$tma$, my friend!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/25/2015 9:04 AM, Jack Cass wrote:

What about the Christian winger dinger law breakers?
Shouldn't they be impeached, convicted, and imprisoned too?

There are none. I went to Catholic school and we were taught not to
lie, cheat, or steal. Honest, I'd not lie about that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at 3:36:07 PM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/25/2015 9:04 AM, Jack Cass wrote:

What about the Christian winger dinger law breakers?
Shouldn't they be impeached, convicted, and imprisoned too?

There are none. I went to Catholic school and we were taught not to
lie, cheat, or steal. Honest, I'd not lie about that.

Sister Godzilla would dig her way out of her grave and hunt me down if I became a sinner. (_)

[8~{} Uncle Terrorized Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at 6:34:03 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

.

Thanks for the good words Chris. Perhaps we could forgive all the Hysterically Howling Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Trans Intellectuals for being sinners, haters, racist, perverts, criminals, liars, cheaters, thieves, homicidal maniacs, pedophiles and all around despicable people. We can always hope they will see the error of their ways and we must try to be a good example for them. Then we can get together, hunt down and kill all those crazy Islamofascists terrorist fother muckers. (҂ )︻デ一 \(˚˚'!)/

[8~{} Uncle Angelic Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/25/2015 9:04 AM, Jack Cass wrote:
On 11/25/2015 07:33 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Being a Christian winger dinger, God bless the USA.
For Christmas, I'd like to see all liberal law
breakers impeached, convicted, and imprisoned.

What about the Christian winger dinger law breakers?
Shouldn't they be impeached, convicted, and imprisoned too?

CY: If a Christian is REALLY saved, that person
won't break the law. At least, no where near as
much as atheists.

I'd like to see all babies born to healthy two parent
hetero homes.

If God hates homosexuals, why did (s)he create so many of them?

CY: People have free will. I don't think homosexuals
are created any more than murderers.

I'd like to see Syrians figure out
their own war and stay home.

War is a very lucrative business.
Give the defense contractor in your portfolio a hug.

CY: Will do!

I'd also like Merry
Christmas wishes from all my friends on AHR.

Merry Chri$tma$, my friend!

CY: Thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/25/2015 4:35 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/25/2015 9:04 AM, Jack Cass wrote:

What about the Christian winger dinger law breakers?
Shouldn't they be impeached, convicted, and imprisoned too?

There are none. I went to Catholic school and we were taught not to
lie, cheat, or steal. Honest, I'd not lie about that.

Ed's right. Hey, where's that money I left on the
mouse pad?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/25/2015 4:48 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at 3:36:07 PM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
There are none. I went to Catholic school and we were taught not to
lie, cheat, or steal. Honest, I'd not lie about that.

Sister Godzilla would dig her way out of her grave and hunt me down if I became a sinner. (_)

[8~{} Uncle Terrorized Monster

Did you just swipe Ed's Diet Mt. Dew?

Sure looks it.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/25/2015 4:16 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I'd also like Merry
Christmas wishes from all my friends on AHR.

Merry Chri$tma$, my friend!

CY: Thanks.

In keeping with the thread title I'd like to say some things I'm
thankful for aside from the usual family, & friends.

This year I get to go have thanksgiving dinner with my family. Last
year I was very sick and couldn't attend. I was doing good to just sit
up in a chair. This year I'm just happy I am stronger than I was, and
more excited that I ever thought I could be about having a turkey dinner.

This year I got to buy a live tabletop Frazer Fir tree for my Christmas
tree. I've always wanted a fir tree like that! I saw them at Lowe's
the other day and didn't buy one. Yesterday, I went back and there was
one left waiting for me to snatch it up. It's a small thing to be
thankful for, but it's like having a little wish granted that I always
thought was too silly to say it out loud.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/25/2015 5:11 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Thanks for the good words Chris. Perhaps we could

forgive all the Hysterically Howling Progressive
Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Trans Intellectuals
for being sinners, haters, racist, perverts, criminals,
liars, cheaters, thieves, homicidal maniacs, pedophiles
and all around despicable people. We can always hope
they will see the error of their ways and we must try
to be a good example for them. Then we can get together,
hunt down and kill all those crazy Islamofascists terrorist
fother muckers. (҂ )︻デ一 \(˚˚'!)/

[8~{} Uncle Angelic Monster

Well, for a project like that, I can surely unite
with my brother cat burning, racist, sinner, hater,
white supremacist, honkey hating, child molesting,
baby seal clubbing, crunchy toe eating, homicidal
maniacs. We made America great, right after we killed
off the native Americans and put them on reservations.

I could have worded that better, some how.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/25/2015 6:30 PM, Muggles wrote:
In keeping with the thread title I'd like to say some things I'm
thankful for aside from the usual family, & friends.

This year I get to go have thanksgiving dinner with my family. Last
year I was very sick and couldn't attend. I was doing good to just sit
up in a chair. This year I'm just happy I am stronger than I was, and
more excited that I ever thought I could be about having a turkey dinner.

This year I got to buy a live tabletop Frazer Fir tree for my Christmas
tree. I've always wanted a fir tree like that! I saw them at Lowe's
the other day and didn't buy one. Yesterday, I went back and there was
one left waiting for me to snatch it up. It's a small thing to be
thankful for, but it's like having a little wish granted that I always
thought was too silly to say it out loud.

Thanks for keeping with the thread. I'm encouraged you
got your tree, that you wanted.

I'm just home from thanksgiving dinner with some
friends. They have some two rough and tumble boys
who are about 3 and 5 years old. I gave them each
some scraps of styrofoam board that I had from my
insullation project. Set them up for sword fighting,
and left after they both took turns whacking their
father in the knees and legs.

After they have built some shoulder strength, we
can graduate to kittens, and then baby seals.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/26/2015 03:12 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Thanks for keeping with the thread. I'm encouraged you
got your tree, that you wanted.

I'm thankful it got up to 17 degrees, was sunny, and there was no wind
when I was swapping out the studded tires today. I'm thankful that the
bottom studded tire in the pile that was frozen to the ground only took
1 pot of boiling water to break loose. Just stacking them behind the
shed seemed like a good idea last spring...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/26/2015 4:12 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

I've got some left over styrofoam like that. Wonder if it'd make good
Christmas presents? LOL

After they have built some shoulder strength, we
can graduate to kittens, and then baby seals.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/27/2015 11:28 AM, Muggles wrote:
[...]

I've got some left over sty[Boys seem to like it.]rofoam like that. Wonder if it'd make good
Christmas presents? LOL

After they have built some shoulder strength, we
can graduate to kittens, and then baby seals.

Center posted as a courtesy.
--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 27 Nov 2015 16:59:49 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Center posted as a courtesy.

This is Usenet. Not a ported web forum. "Center" posting is not the
correct phrase, according to RFC's. LMAO