Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I'm thankful for (since it's nearly thanksgiving)

On 11/25/2015 9:04 AM, Jack Cass wrote:
On 11/25/2015 07:33 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Being a Christian winger dinger, God bless the USA.
For Christmas, I'd like to see all liberal law
breakers impeached, convicted, and imprisoned.

What about the Christian winger dinger law breakers?
Shouldn't they be impeached, convicted, and imprisoned too?

CY: If a Christian is REALLY saved, that person
won't break the law. At least, no where near as
much as atheists.

I'd like to see all babies born to healthy two parent
hetero homes.

If God hates homosexuals, why did (s)he create so many of them?

CY: People have free will. I don't think homosexuals
are created any more than murderers.

I'd like to see Syrians figure out
their own war and stay home.

War is a very lucrative business.
Give the defense contractor in your portfolio a hug.

CY: Will do!

I'd also like Merry
Christmas wishes from all my friends on AHR.

Merry Chri$tma$, my friend!

CY: Thanks.