Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default What do these americans have to be thankful for? NYC storm victims'homes looted over Thanksgiving

The most important thing that Canadians have to be thankful for?

That we're not americans.

Every disaster in the US, fires in Colorado, hurricanes in New Orleans
and New York, stealing A/C units from churches - you name it - you're
always all too ready and eager to thieve and loot from your neighbors
when you can get away with it.

Oh yea, you've got great policemen too.

Instead of patrolling distressed neighborhoods looking for looters,
they're out handing $2500 tickets when they catch 3-year-olds peeing in
their front yards, or trying to get new laws passed so they can read
your e-mails without a warrant.

14 home break-ins in Breezy Point from Nov. 12 to Nov. 18.
There were none during the same period last year.

Naa - not enough crime yet to show a trend.

------------------------
NYC storm victims' homes looted over Thanksgiving

Nov 24, 11:51 AM EST

NEW YORK (AP) -- Some residents of a New York City neighborhood that
suffered fire and flooding during Superstorm Sandy say thieves looted
their damaged houses over Thanksgiving.

The New York Post reports that thieves struck at least three homes in
the Breezy Point section of Queens.

One couple lost a $25,000 coin collection along with jewelry and
watches.

The break-ins occurred Wednesday or Thursday when many residents were
away for the holiday.

Robert Bainbridge says looters took $400 in two change jars. He says
he's trying to repair his flooded home and the theft "adds insult to
injury."

The Post reports that there were 14 home break-ins in Breezy Point from
Nov. 12 to Nov. 18. There were none during the same period last year.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Unlike Canada, we have a Constitution which limits the power of government.
For example, we have the protection from unreasonable search and siezure.
Which protects us, unless we want to fly airlines, drive a car, live in a
home, or walk on a street.

Unlike Canada, we also have the guarantee that the right to keep and bear
arms shall not be infringed. And, we are allowed to own certain types of
guns that are not on the disapproved, banned, list, if we're a law abiding
citizen, submit to background check, waiting period, application fee, permit
processing, finger prints, drug test, credit check, and register the guns
with make, model, serial number. We can then carry our guns in approved
manner, typically unloaded in the trunk (boot for UK folks), locked in hard
shell case, with the ammo separate, unless there is a sign prohibiting
firearms.

God bless the USA, and the freedoms we fought for.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Andy Griffith" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Sat, 24 Nov 2012 18:18:05 -0500, Andy Griffith
wrote:

The most important thing that Canadians have to be thankful for?

That we're not americans.

-snip-

Yawn......
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On 11/24/2012 5:18 PM, Andy Griffith wrote:
The most important thing that Canadians have to be thankful for?

That we're not americans.

Hey Andy, are you and the Canadian codswallop fairy "Homo Gay" friends? ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On 25 Nov 2012 05:05:37 GMT, ktos wrote:

Andy Griffith wrote in
:

The most important thing that Canadians have to be thankful for?

That we're not americans.

Canadians are American. Canada is part of the North American continent.
drivel snipped

Excellent point. I wonder if this will keep him up at night g ??

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

The most important thing that Canadians have to be thankful for?

That we're not americans.

Canadians are American. Canada is part of the North American continent.
drivel snipped

Excellent point. I wonder if this will keep him up at night g ??

The American designation is not derived from the name of the
continent.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Nov 25, 5:05*am, ktos wrote:
Andy Griffith wrote :

The most important thing that Canadians have to be thankful for?

That we're not americans.

Canadians are American. *Canada is part of the North American continent..
drivel snipped

Not only that, most are descended from US citizens.which means there
has to be a lot of faulty genes.
Canadians don't need a constitution. they have the Queen.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Andy Griffith wrote:
The most important thing that Canadians have to be thankful for?

That we're not americans.

You must be terribly conflicted, then. Why else would you choose as a
posting name "Andy Griffith"?

I imagine each morning you debate with yourself: "If I get up, I'll just
have to eventually lie back down. Oh, what to do?"

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On 11/24/2012 6:18 PM, Andy Griffith wrote:
The most important thing that Canadians have to be thankful for?

That we're not americans.

Normal people know your version of Canada exists only in your mind...

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

NONE of us have ANYTHING to be thankful for.
The world will end in 25 days......

www.122112.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/25/2012 11:03 PM, wrote:
NONE of us have ANYTHING to be thankful for.
The world will end in 25 days......

www.122112.com

Look at the bright side, you won't have to pay income taxes.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

wrote in news:q8q5b8po0efagcepmei3je0bqep82f61pb@
4ax.com:

NONE of us have ANYTHING to be thankful for.

The world will end in 25 days......

Well, we can be thankful that the world will finaly end.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

wrote:
NONE of us have ANYTHING to be thankful for.
The world will end in 25 days......

www.122112.com

We can be thankful that you will be gone.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Bob F wrote:

The most important thing that Canadians have to be thankful for?

That we're not americans.

Normal people know your version of Canada exists only in your mind..

Mind????

You americans couldn't derail the subject matter of this thread fast
enough - could you?

The subject being how you thieve and loot from each other during a
crisis or natural disaster.

You just can't cope with facts like that - can you?

Because you're a weak people, living in a broken country.

This idea that you are a noble people living in a great country is a
fallacy that exists only in YOUR minds...

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Sun, 25 Nov 2012 00:47:17 -0600, M.L. wrote:

The most important thing that Canadians have to be thankful for?

That we're not americans.

Canadians are American. Canada is part of the North American continent.
drivel snipped

Excellent point. I wonder if this will keep him up at night g ??

The American designation is not derived from the name of the
continent.

Actually, it is, if indirectly.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

"Andy Griffith" wrote in message
The most important thing that Canadians have to be thankful for?

That we're not americans.

Funny, that's exactly what Americans are thankful for.