Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_4_] Muggles[_4_] is offline

Default I'm thankful for (since it's nearly thanksgiving)

On 11/25/2015 4:16 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I'd also like Merry
Christmas wishes from all my friends on AHR.

Merry Chri$tma$, my friend!

CY: Thanks.

In keeping with the thread title I'd like to say some things I'm
thankful for aside from the usual family, & friends.

This year I get to go have thanksgiving dinner with my family. Last
year I was very sick and couldn't attend. I was doing good to just sit
up in a chair. This year I'm just happy I am stronger than I was, and
more excited that I ever thought I could be about having a turkey dinner.

This year I got to buy a live tabletop Frazer Fir tree for my Christmas
tree. I've always wanted a fir tree like that! I saw them at Lowe's
the other day and didn't buy one. Yesterday, I went back and there was
one left waiting for me to snatch it up. It's a small thing to be
thankful for, but it's like having a little wish granted that I always
thought was too silly to say it out loud.

--
Maggie