Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do they make Florescent Tubes (bulbs) longer than 8 foot?

Do they make Florescent Tubes (bulbs) longer than 8 foot?

The 8 footers are fairly common in commercial buildings, but I've never
seen any longer than that.

Actually, I dont think I'd want to handle any longer than 8'. Even the 8
footers are clumbsy and easily broken, not to mention difficult to
install without a second person on the opposite end.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, October 21, 2015 at 1:49:49 AM UTC-5, Micky wrote:

It required a special vacuum chamber with openings at both ends, so
that the long bulb could be put in from one end and pushed all the way
through.

....yeah, right! ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)•*ˆ©•®