Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

Default Hand signals from car

On 10/13/2015 8:18 AM, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
I observed a learner driver being shown hand signals. The instructor
stuck his hand through the window and rotated it, then rotated it the
other way. I vaguely remember some kind of indicator substitution, but
I wasn't taught it in my lessons in 1997, and I doubt many drivers would
know what it meant. At least one of them looked like he was beckoning
to the car behind to pull round him.

That's very interesting that you broach this subject. As a well-versed
driver of over 50 years experience, I remember well the motorist hand
signals, which were of more use to cyclists than folks in autos.
Regardless of that, I still frequently use those hand signals whilst
driving my most expensive convertible automobile. Most of which involve
the use of my middle finger.

Discuss.............

Flip Kwikset left-hand lock knob to right-hand keyhole reversal [email protected] Home Repair 168 July 14th 17 08:05 PM
Combing RF signals borosteve UK diy 6 August 22nd 07 05:49 PM
RF Signals Himszy Electronics 2 March 20th 05 03:44 AM
alarm signals cynders Home Ownership 0 February 2nd 05 08:54 PM
Do capacitors allow or block ac signals? ameet Electronics 4 November 24th 03 10:47 AM