Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

cynders

Default alarm signals

I have a " classic grill"range its by Kenmore it is about 10 years old
and often on the read out it reads F-2 and it is beeping and I have to
turn it off by pressing the oven cancel button.this happens at times
when I have not even used the oven or sometimes a couple hours after I
have used it, at other times it will happen while I am trying to
preheat it. Sears no longer makes parts for this oven.I know my best
bet is to replace it because the burners are going out one by one but
does anyone think this is just a dying range or could it be a fault in
the wiring?

cynders