Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Read the label

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 6:31:42 PM UTC-4, Dean Hoffman wrote:
This is on topic since it involves the misuse of
builder's foam: http://tinyurl.com/okm8gql

Call me skeptical, but give me ten minutes with some freeware editing
software and I'll put a pile of horse poop on Queen Elizabeth's head
and claim she fell asleep under one of her Windsor Greys.

Odd label on Boiler Mark Carver UK diy 36 November 2nd 17 01:01 AM
Read the label Muggles Home Repair 9 October 2nd 15 07:09 AM
label remover Fred UK diy 42 July 16th 12 10:12 PM
If You Label, They Will Crush George Woodworking 34 December 5th 05 12:09 AM
READ THE DAMNED LABEL!!! Bubba Home Repair 19 March 4th 05 04:58 AM