Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Read the label

On 9/30/2015 8:08 AM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 17:31:33 -0500, "Dean Hoffman"
wrote:

This is on topic since it involves the misuse of
builder's foam: http://tinyurl.com/okm8gql

Bless her heart.

I got some of that stuff in my hair once. I bent over near the work.
Only thing to do is cut your hair off.

What's builders foam doing in her bathroom next to her mousse?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

This is on topic since it involves the misuse of
builder's foam: http://tinyurl.com/okm8gql

Bless her heart.

I got some of that stuff in my hair once. I bent over near the work.
Only thing to do is cut your hair off.

What's builders foam doing in her bathroom next to her mousse?

You've asked the obvious, but never let facts interfere with a good
report
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

This is on topic since it involves the misuse of
builder's foam: http://tinyurl.com/okm8gql

Bless her heart.

I got some of that stuff in my hair once. I bent over near the work.
Only thing to do is cut your hair off.

What's builders foam doing in her bathroom next to her mousse?

You've asked the obvious, but never let facts interfere with a good
report

lol I can see mixing up hair spray for deodorant (MAYBE) if they're
both the same size container and you're half asleep, but not builders
foam and mousse.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

This is on topic since it involves the misuse of
builder's foam: http://tinyurl.com/okm8gql

Bless her heart.

I got some of that stuff in my hair once. I bent over near the work.
Only thing to do is cut your hair off.

What's builders foam doing in her bathroom next to her mousse?

You've asked the obvious, but never let facts interfere with a good
report

lol I can see mixing up hair spray for deodorant (MAYBE) if they're
both the same size container and you're half asleep, but not builders
foam and mousse.

.... and never mix up Nair for being a passion lubricant :-\

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

This is on topic since it involves the misuse of
builder's foam: http://tinyurl.com/okm8gql

Bless her heart.

I got some of that stuff in my hair once. I bent over near the work.
Only thing to do is cut your hair off.

What's builders foam doing in her bathroom next to her mousse?

You've asked the obvious, but never let facts interfere with a good
report

lol I can see mixing up hair spray for deodorant (MAYBE) if they're
both the same size container and you're half asleep, but not builders
foam and mousse.

--
Maggie

My Ex's grandma used Ben Gay for toothpaste once...she must not have got a whiff of it!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

This is on topic since it involves the misuse of
builder's foam: http://tinyurl.com/okm8gql

Bless her heart.

I got some of that stuff in my hair once. I bent over near the work.
Only thing to do is cut your hair off.

What's builders foam doing in her bathroom next to her mousse?

You've asked the obvious, but never let facts interfere with a good
report

lol I can see mixing up hair spray for deodorant (MAYBE) if they're
both the same size container and you're half asleep, but not builders
foam and mousse.

--
Maggie

My Ex's grandma used Ben Gay for toothpaste once...she must not have got a whiff of it!

ewwwwwwwwww!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

This is on topic since it involves the misuse of
builder's foam: http://tinyurl.com/okm8gql

Bless her heart.

I got some of that stuff in my hair once. I bent over near the work.
Only thing to do is cut your hair off.

What's builders foam doing in her bathroom next to her mousse?

You've asked the obvious, but never let facts interfere with a good
report

lol I can see mixing up hair spray for deodorant (MAYBE) if they're
both the same size container and you're half asleep, but not builders
foam and mousse.

--
Maggie

My Ex's grandma used Ben Gay for toothpaste once...she must not have got a whiff of it!

The worst mistake I ever heard of was in a desperate situation, someone mistook Vicks VapoRub ointment for a sex lube. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Burning Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I think you are making up the story or maybe (s)h had smell dysfunction, LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I didn't make up the story but it's possible my source fabricated it. The story does make for an entertaining mind movie. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Vapor Monster

Odd label on Boiler Mark Carver UK diy 36 November 2nd 17 01:01 AM
OT Label Maker Metspitzer Home Repair 5 July 7th 10 10:24 PM
If You Label, They Will Crush George Woodworking 34 December 5th 05 12:09 AM
READ THE DAMNED LABEL!!! Bubba Home Repair 19 March 4th 05 04:58 AM
Hardware Label bubbalouie Woodworking 25 December 5th 04 06:48 PM