Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Read the label

On Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 10:47:01 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 9:36:15 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 9/30/2015 9:27 AM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 09:21:49 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 9/30/2015 8:08 AM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 17:31:33 -0500, "Dean Hoffman"
wrote:

This is on topic since it involves the misuse of
builder's foam: http://tinyurl.com/okm8gql

Bless her heart.

I got some of that stuff in my hair once. I bent over near the work.
Only thing to do is cut your hair off.

What's builders foam doing in her bathroom next to her mousse?

You've asked the obvious, but never let facts interfere with a good
report

lol I can see mixing up hair spray for deodorant (MAYBE) if they're
both the same size container and you're half asleep, but not builders
foam and mousse.

--
Maggie

My Ex's grandma used Ben Gay for toothpaste once...she must not have got a whiff of it!

The worst mistake I ever heard of was in a desperate situation, someone mistook Vicks VapoRub ointment for a sex lube. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Burning Monster