Bubba

Default READ THE DAMNED LABEL!!!

It is absolutely amazing how much a can of spray-on oven cleaner looks like
a can of Lemon-Scented Pledge when you aren't wearing your glasses.

Doug Miller

In article , "Bubba" wrote:
It is absolutely amazing how much a can of spray-on oven cleaner looks like
a can of Lemon-Scented Pledge when you aren't wearing your glasses.

So.... did you try to clean your oven with Lemon Pledge, or did you try to
dust your furniture with Easy-Off?

That's a mistake I'll never make. I can't find my way across the room without
my glasses. I take them off to clean them, to shower, to swim, or when I go to
bed. Otherwise, they're on my nose.

--
Regards,

John Harlow

It is absolutely amazing how much a can of spray-on oven cleaner
looks like a can of Lemon-Scented Pledge when you aren't wearing your
glasses.

Be glad it wasn't spray adhesive!

SteveB

"Bubba" wrote in message
It is absolutely amazing how much a can of spray-on oven cleaner looks
like a can of Lemon-Scented Pledge when you aren't wearing your glasses.

NEVER ............... EVER ................. keep KY and Ben-gue in the same
nightstand!

In the dark, they are identical.

Except for the screaming.

Steve

Warren Weber

"Bubba" wrote in message
It is absolutely amazing how much a can of spray-on oven cleaner looks
like a can of Lemon-Scented Pledge when you aren't wearing your glasses.

That hit home. The box of chicken broth looked a lot like the box of soy
milk in the fridge. Chicken broth on cereal is bad tasting.W W

Doug Miller

In article sOrVd.1953$8k2.1368@fed1read03, "SteveB" wrote:

"Bubba" wrote in message
It is absolutely amazing how much a can of spray-on oven cleaner looks
like a can of Lemon-Scented Pledge when you aren't wearing your glasses.

NEVER ............... EVER ................. keep KY and Ben-gue in the same
nightstand!

In the dark, they are identical.

Except for the screaming.

And the odor. Do you have no sense of smell?

--
Regards,

Oscar_Lives

"Bubba" wrote in message
It is absolutely amazing how much a can of spray-on oven cleaner looks
like a can of Lemon-Scented Pledge when you aren't wearing your glasses.

No ****! It also looks just like a can of lemon-scented deodorant.

Stormin Mormon

Are you having lemon scented potroast tonight?

Or did you degrease your furniture?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Bubba" wrote in message
It is absolutely amazing how much a can of spray-on oven cleaner looks like
a can of Lemon-Scented Pledge when you aren't wearing your glasses.

Stormin Mormon

You hear about the gal who couldn't tell the difference between vaseline and
putty?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"John Harlow" wrote in message

It is absolutely amazing how much a can of spray-on oven cleaner
looks like a can of Lemon-Scented Pledge when you aren't wearing your
glasses.

Be glad it wasn't spray adhesive!

Stormin Mormon

and one smells of wintergreen oil?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Bubba" wrote in message
It is absolutely amazing how much a can of spray-on oven cleaner looks
like a can of Lemon-Scented Pledge when you aren't wearing your glasses.

NEVER ............... EVER ................. keep KY and Ben-gue in the same
nightstand!

In the dark, they are identical.

Except for the screaming.

Steve

Jim Yanik

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

You hear about the gal who couldn't tell the difference between
vaseline and putty?

I met a young lady who when given a yellow squeeze bottle and a red squeeze
bottle and told to refill them,asked which one was ketchup and which one
mustard.

Truth!

But,boy,she sure is gorgeous!(blond,too!)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Jim Yanik

"SteveB" wrote in

"Bubba" wrote in message
It is absolutely amazing how much a can of spray-on oven cleaner
looks like a can of Lemon-Scented Pledge when you aren't wearing your
glasses.

NEVER ............... EVER ................. keep KY and Ben-gue in
the same nightstand!

In the dark, they are identical.

Except for the screaming.

Steve

When I was a small child,I squirted BenGue onto my tongue.
(tasting things stage)

I *still* remember it.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Robert Barr

Bubba wrote:
It is absolutely amazing how much a can of spray-on oven cleaner looks like
a can of Lemon-Scented Pledge when you aren't wearing your glasses.

At least you didn't mistake it for the aerosol antiperspirant.

Stormin Mormon

Or eye drops versus lens cleaner.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Robert Barr" wrote in message
Bubba wrote:
It is absolutely amazing how much a can of spray-on oven cleaner looks

like
a can of Lemon-Scented Pledge when you aren't wearing your glasses.

At least you didn't mistake it for the aerosol antiperspirant.

William Brown

All her windows fell out?

Stormin Mormon wrote:
You hear about the gal who couldn't tell the difference between vaseline and
putty?

there.
Stormin Mormon

Actually, word for word, that is the correct punchline.

Your father told you that one, too?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"William Brown" wrote in message
All her windows fell out?

Stormin Mormon wrote:
You hear about the gal who couldn't tell the difference between vaseline

and
putty?

John Harlow

William Brown wrote:
All her windows fell out?

Why would someone put windows *there*?

Dee

Absolutely true story from many years ago: Just out of shower, not wearing
glasses, FDS & can of underarm deodorant. I got that skylight I'd always
wanted.