Doug Miller

In article , "Bubba" wrote:
It is absolutely amazing how much a can of spray-on oven cleaner looks like
a can of Lemon-Scented Pledge when you aren't wearing your glasses.

So.... did you try to clean your oven with Lemon Pledge, or did you try to
dust your furniture with Easy-Off?

That's a mistake I'll never make. I can't find my way across the room without
my glasses. I take them off to clean them, to shower, to swim, or when I go to
bed. Otherwise, they're on my nose.

--
Regards,