Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is it just me or does your poop never flush down the low flowtoilet?

Is it just me or does your poop never flush down the low flow toilet?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Horace L. wrote:
Is it just me or does your poop never flush down the low flow toilet?

It's just you . Not only does my **** (euphemisms suck) flush first time
every time , but it doesn't stink either . Chew on that for a while before
you respond .

--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

Terry Coombs wrote:

It's just you . Not only does my **** (euphemisms suck) flush first time
every time , but it doesn't stink either . Chew on that for a while before
you respond .

It's a serious question. My poop is normal sized (I have pictures, if you
want to see it but I doubt you do so I won't post them unless asked) but
it just never flushes until about five flushes have occurred.

Even then, the longest poops take up to fifteen or so flushes.
Why do they even *make* these stinky low-flow toilets in the first place?

It's a Kohler for God's sake. And it's working "properly".

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Horace" wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote:

It's just you . Not only does my **** (euphemisms suck) flush
first time every time , but it doesn't stink either . Chew on that
for a while before you respond .

It's a serious question. My poop is normal sized (I have pictures, if
you want to see it but I doubt you do so I won't post them unless
asked) but it just never flushes until about five flushes have
occurred.

Even then, the longest poops take up to fifteen or so flushes.
Why do they even *make* these stinky low-flow toilets in the first
place?

It's a Kohler for God's sake. And it's working "properly".

Low flow toilets are known to have problems . I'm building a house (in a
clearing out in the woods ...) and I'm buying older used toilets to get away
from that . I replaced an old one in a house I own with a low-flow , I had
the same problem , plus the way it's designed your "output" always lands out
of the water which adds to the problem .

--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/13/15 10:24 PM, "Horace" wrote:

It's a serious question. My poop is normal sized (I have pictures, if you
want to see it but I doubt you do so I won't post them unless asked) but
it just never flushes until about five flushes have occurred.

Even then, the longest poops take up to fifteen or so flushes.
Why do they even *make* these stinky low-flow toilets in the first place?

It's a Kohler for God's sake. And it's working "properly".

Perhaps it's your diet. Next time UPS delivers a box, open it outdoors.
If it's full of popcorn or peanuts, ask a savvy neighbor if they're
real. Chances are they're styrofoam imitations, sent as a distasteful
prank.

Don't be fooled! Throw the box into the trash can, and you'll have
straight flushes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 9:21:30 PM UTC-4, Horace L. wrote:
Is it just me or does your poop never flush down the low flow toilet?

when i got married years ago my new wife insisted on a new low flow toilet. neither of these has ever worked well.

the old water wasters almost never cloged
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/13/2015 09:20 PM, Horace L. wrote:
Is it just me or does your poop never flush down the low flow toilet?

Stop buying toilets at McLowes Depot. Go to a real plumbing store and buy a Toto.

www.totousa.com

Used their GMAX series toilets for about 10 years and *never* had a clog or double flush.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 8:21:30 PM UTC-5, Horace L. wrote:
Is it just me or does your poop never flush down the low flow toilet?

We found an LED flashlight in the trap of a toilet. I thought there was a small glass shampoo bottle caught in the trap. When the toilet was finally taken up and turned up on its side, the flashlight was removed. The low flow toilet was reinstalled with a new wax ring and it now flushes fine. I suspected a shampoo bottle because I heard a rattling when the toilet was flushed. The bottles were the small bottles supplied by hotels to their guests and were on a shelf over the toilet. How the flashlight got into the toilet is a mystery. After being cleaned, the flashlight still works. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Poop Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 13 May 2015 21:37:49 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Even then, the longest poops take up to fifteen or so flushes.
Why do they even *make* these stinky low-flow toilets in the first
place?

It's a Kohler for God's sake. And it's working "properly".

Low flow toilets are known to have problems . I'm building a house (in a
clearing out in the woods ...) and I'm buying older used toilets to get away
from that . I replaced an old one in a house I own with a low-flow , I had
the same problem , plus the way it's designed your "output" always lands out
of the water which adds to the problem .

Older low flow had problems. New one work just fine. My Kohler works
better than my older 3 gallon model. I have two at home and we have
four at work and they don't miss on only one flush.

Do a little research and you'll find good toilets from Kohler,
American Standard, Toto.

Oh, get the comfort height too. Your older knees and back will
appreciate it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 13 May 2015 21:03:43 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 9:21:30 PM UTC-4, Horace L. wrote:
Is it just me or does your poop never flush down the low flow toilet?

when i got married years ago my new wife insisted on a new low flow toilet. neither of these has ever worked well.

the old water wasters almost never cloged

Nor do the new ones. Years ago, they were ah, pretty crappy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 14 May 2015 01:52:18 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 8:21:30 PM UTC-5, Horace L. wrote:
Is it just me or does your poop never flush down the low flow toilet?

We found an LED flashlight in the trap of a toilet. I thought there was a small glass shampoo bottle caught in the trap. When the toilet was finally taken up and turned up on its side, the flashlight was removed.

That model toilet was designed to give you a colonostomy when using
it, thus the light. You removed one of the features of it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 8:21:30 PM UTC-5, Horace L. wrote:
Is it just me or does your poop never flush down the low flow toilet?

We found an LED flashlight in the trap of a toilet. I thought there was a small glass shampoo bottle caught in the trap. When the toilet was finally taken up and turned up on its side, the flashlight was removed.

That model toilet was designed to give you a colonostomy when using
it, thus the light. You removed one of the features of it.

I heard a rattling when it was flushed and the darn thing had to be plunged every time. Funny that the flashlight worked after cleaning. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Poop Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 3:52:22 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
How the flashlight got into the toilet is a mystery.

....you must have had the Mormon over...he was trying to see if his a-hole slammed shut!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 9:21:30 PM UTC-4, Horace L. wrote:
Is it just me or does your poop never flush down the low flow toilet?

when i got married years ago my new wife insisted on a new low flow toilet. neither of these has ever worked well.

the old water wasters almost never cloged

Nor do the new ones. Years ago, they were ah, pretty crappy.

I had heard this complaint about low flow toilets but replaced all my
high flow ones over the years and never had a problem and in fact they
are better. It was probably those in the first generations when they
were mandated that did not function well.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 7:09:23 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 3:52:22 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
How the flashlight got into the toilet is a mystery.

...you must have had the Mormon over...he was trying to see if his a-hole slammed shut!

Oh come on, are you gonna make everything an attack on someone because of their religious affiliation. I know a lot of people were opposed to Romney being President and they were very nasty toward him because of it and were always bringing up his faith. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Mean Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

""Horace""

It's a serious question. My poop is normal sized
(I have pictures, if you
want to see it but I doubt you do so I won't
post them unless asked) but
it just never flushes until about five flushes
have occurred.

Even then, the longest poops take up to fifteen
or so flushes.
Why do they even *make* these stinky low-flow
toilets in the first place?

It's a Kohler for God's sake. And it's working
"properly".

Sign at a construction site:
All turds longer than six inches must be
lowered in by union personnel.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 8:10:43 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 7:09:23 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

...you must have had the Mormon over...he was trying to see if his a-hole slammed shut!

Oh come on, are you gonna make everything an attack on someone because of their religious affiliation. I know a lot of people were opposed to Romney being President and they were very nasty toward him because of it and were always bringing up his faith. O_o

That is his name! Where have I attacked any religious group? I'm poking fun at a person who makes lame jokes...nothing more.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 9:25:44 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 8:10:43 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 7:09:23 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

...you must have had the Mormon over...he was trying to see if his a-hole slammed shut!

Oh come on, are you gonna make everything an attack on someone because of their religious affiliation. I know a lot of people were opposed to Romney being President and they were very nasty toward him because of it and were always bringing up his faith. O_o

That is his name! Where have I attacked any religious group? I'm poking fun at a person who makes lame jokes...nothing more.

Poor fella, lost in a pun. Just call him Stormy instead of "The Mormon".
You could start referring to other people as "The Catholic", "The Southern Baptist", "The Atheist", etc. Of course, you want to beware of referring to "The Muslim" because those crazy fuxors will blow up your house. SILENCE!! I KEEL YOU!! o_O

[8~{} Uncle I KEEL YOU Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Horace L:

Don't know if you live in a house or rent
in one, but if you do you might have access
to the vent stack. It's a small black round
stack sticking up out of the roof.

If these become partially or fully clogged, it
could slow or impede drainage from plumbing
fixtures. Kind of like holding your finger
over a drinking straw when it is full of liquid, and
then removing your finger and the liquid runs
out.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/14/2015 09:43 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

[SNP]

Poor fella, lost in a pun. Just call him Stormy instead of "The Mormon".
You could start referring to other people as "The Catholic", "The Southern Baptist", "The Atheist", etc. Of course, you want to beware of referring to "The Muslim" because those crazy fuxors will blow up your house. SILENCE!! I KEEL YOU!! o_O

[8~{} Uncle I KEEL YOU Monster

In case you didn't know, "atheist" is NOT a "proper" name and should not
be capitalized like those others. The "a-" at the beginning means "not".

--
"Once you stop learning, you start dying."

Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

On 5/13/2015 6:20 PM, Horace L. wrote:
Is it just me or does your poop never flush down the low flow toilet?

It is just you.

But remember that not all low flush toilets are the same.

Ensure that you buy toilets with a 3 inch flush valve such as a Toto.
Never buy a toilet with a 2 inch flush valve. Some other brands now have
3" flush valves but many low-end toilets have smaller flush valves.

"Toto, a Japanese company that started selling toilets in the U.S. in
1989, now has about a third of the $320-million U.S. toilet market. It's
gotten that slice with a better trap €” a trapway, not a mousetrap.
Toto's toilets (such as the Bristol) have longer and less convoluted
trapways than traditional toilets, and their 3-inch (vs. 2 inches) flush
valve €” where the water leaves the tank €” makes a big difference, too."

I won't say they never clog, but they rarely clog. I've had three Toto
Drake toilets for about ten years now and I probably get one clog a year
that I need to use a plunger on.

One annoyance is that the replacement flappers are expensive since you
can't use the el=cheapo after-market flappers.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 14 May 2015 07:43:52 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Of course, you want to beware of referring to "The Muslim" because those crazy fuxors will blow up your house. SILENCE!! I KEEL YOU!! o_O

[8~{} Uncle I KEEL YOU Monster

Freaky how close you are with Dufas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co5r9Q_BKEU
--
"I am the infidel your Imam warned you about." Jan Morgan, Gun
Cave Indoor Firing Range operator.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 11:58:38 AM UTC-5, Sam E wrote:
On 05/14/2015 09:43 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

[SNP]

Poor fella, lost in a pun. Just call him Stormy instead of "The Mormon"..
You could start referring to other people as "The Catholic", "The Southern Baptist", "The Atheist", etc. Of course, you want to beware of referring to "The Muslim" because those crazy fuxors will blow up your house. SILENCE!! I KEEL YOU!! o_O

[8~{} Uncle I KEEL YOU Monster

In case you didn't know, "atheist" is NOT a "proper" name and should not
be capitalized like those others. The "a-" at the beginning means "not".

--

Perhaps it should be anti-Theists? I couldn't care less since I'm a Pastafarian and very accepting of everyone with the exception of crazy fuxors who murder those who don't believe the way they do. Pastafarians have never drowned any nonbeliever in Holy Spaghetti Sauce. 8-]

http://www.venganza.org/

[8~{} Uncle Spaghetti Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Of course, you want to beware of referring to "The Muslim" because those crazy fuxors will blow up your house. SILENCE!! I KEEL YOU!! o_O

[8~{} Uncle I KEEL YOU Monster

Freaky how close you are with Dufas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co5r9Q_BKEU
--
"I am the infidel your Imam warned you about." Jan Morgan, Gun
Cave Indoor Firing Range operator.

Me and my brothers are big fans of Jeff Dunham. It's not unusual for me my brothers and friends to yell,"SILENCE! I KEEL YOU!" over the phone. I think one of our circle even uses it as a ringtone. 8-]

[8~{} Uncle I KEEL YOU Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Of course, you want to beware of referring to "The Muslim" because those crazy fuxors will blow up your house. SILENCE!! I KEEL YOU!! o_O

[8~{} Uncle I KEEL YOU Monster

Freaky how close you are with Dufas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co5r9Q_BKEU
--
"I am the infidel your Imam warned you about." Jan Morgan, Gun
Cave Indoor Firing Range operator.

Me and my brothers are big fans of Jeff Dunham. It's not unusual for me my brothers and friends to yell,"SILENCE! I KEEL YOU!" over the phone. I think one of our circle even uses it as a ringtone. 8-]

[8~{} Uncle I KEEL YOU Monster

Ackmed has a son!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL357BrwK7c

AJ sounds gay.
--
"I am the infidel your Imam warned you about." Jan Morgan, Gun
Cave Indoor Firing Range operator.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I know, he needs a dead daughter with a rock sticking out of her skull. 8-]

[8~{} Uncle Skull Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is it just me or does your poop never flush down the low flow toilet? Get a good terlet.

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 8:21:30 PM UTC-5, Horace L. wrote:
Is it just me or does your poop never flush down the low flow toilet?

We found an LED flashlight in the trap of a toilet. I thought there was a small glass shampoo bottle caught in the trap. When the toilet was finally taken up and turned up on its side, the flashlight was removed. The low flow toilet was reinstalled with a new wax ring and it now flushes fine. I suspected a shampoo bottle because I heard a rattling when the toilet was flushed. The bottles were the small bottles supplied by hotels to their guests and

were on a shelf over the toilet. How the flashlight got into the toilet is a mystery. After being cleaned, the flashlight still works. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Poop Monster

Someone probably was trying to "fix" it and got "trapped". I would
definitely give that light to Stumped because he was probably using it to
find his ass.

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You do know that Achmed hates Walter, right?

Walter farts in the suitcase.
--
"I am the infidel your Imam warned you about." Jan Morgan, Gun
Cave Indoor Firing Range operator.
Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

On 5/13/2015 7:24 PM, "Horace" wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote:

It's just you . Not only does my **** (euphemisms suck) flush first time
every time , but it doesn't stink either . Chew on that for a while before
you respond .

It's a serious question. My poop is normal sized (I have pictures, if you
want to see it but I doubt you do so I won't post them unless asked) but
it just never flushes until about five flushes have occurred.

Even then, the longest poops take up to fifteen or so flushes.
Why do they even *make* these stinky low-flow toilets in the first place?

It's a Kohler for God's sake. And it's working "properly".

Buy a toilet with a 3" flush valve. Avoid toilets with smaller flush
valves or "AquaPiston®" technology.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Terry Coombs wrote:

It's just you . Not only does my **** (euphemisms suck) flush
first time
every time , but it doesn't stink either . Chew on that for a while
before
you respond .

It's a serious question. My poop is normal sized (I have pictures, if you
want to see it but I doubt you do so I won't post them unless asked) but
it just never flushes until about five flushes have occurred.

Even then, the longest poops take up to fifteen or so flushes.
Why do they even *make* these stinky low-flow toilets in the first place?

It's a Kohler for God's sake. And it's working "properly".

Buy a toilet with a 3" flush valve. Avoid toilets with smaller flush
valves or "AquaPiston®" technology.

Oh, I dunno. I installed a Crane with one of those pressurized tanks
(is that the same as the AquaPiston you refer to?). Worked fine until
there was a problem with the flush unit. The company had gone out of
business.

Fortunately, Flushmate made a replacement unit. I haven't tried it, but
I swear that sucker could flush a bowling ball.g

Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

snip

Fortunately, Flushmate made a replacement unit. I haven't tried it, but
I swear that sucker could flush a bowling ball.g

I installed two retrofit safety kits on Flushmate units. Note that the
kits don't prevent the pressurized tank from failing, they just prevent
the tank from injuring people when the tank fails and explodes.

I installed the kits at my mother-in-law's house. She is 90+ and can
speak almost no English. Yet they expected her to install these kits
herself.

The theory of the pressurized flush is good, but the Toto approach of a
larger flush valve and a better trapway is better.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Walter is the secret weapon that could win the war on terror. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Fart Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/14/2015 02:46 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

[snip]

In case you didn't know, "atheist" is NOT a "proper" name and should not
be capitalized like those others. The "a-" at the beginning means "not".

--

Perhaps it should be anti-Theists? I couldn't care less since I'm a Pastafarian and very accepting
of everyone with the exception of crazy fuxors who murder those who don't believe the way they do.
Pastafarians have never drowned any nonbeliever in Holy Spaghetti Sauce. 8-]

"anti-" is "against". VERY different. "theist" isn't capitalized either,
as it's a believer in "a god or gods" not a specific one.

For the most part, I agree with you about tolerance. Most theists are
good people. Only a few keep pushing their beliefs.

[snip]

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

Posted to alt.home.repair

I know this sounds gross but a simple solution is to reach down into the
bowl with your hand and break up the feces so there's no long thick "boa
constrictor" sized piece to hang up trying to get around the curve in
the trap. Then flush the toilet.

(And then wash your hand.)

Given that the s__t was housed inside you before it came out and good
manners say to wash your hands after pooping anyway, doing that won't
hurt you and you'll solve the problem without having to resort to a
plunger or a "closet snake".

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Horace L. wrote:
Is it just me or does your poop never flush down the low flow toilet?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/15/2015 1:14 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 05/14/2015 02:46 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Pastafarians have never drowned any nonbeliever in Holy Spaghetti
Sauce. 8-]

"anti-" is "against". VERY different. "theist" isn't capitalized either,
as it's a believer in "a god or gods" not a specific one.

For the most part, I agree with you about tolerance. Most theists are
good people. Only a few keep pushing their beliefs.

[snip]

Yes, some theists sure can be pushy.

BTW, did you get the Book of Mormon
I keep trying to send you?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/15/15 3:38 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/15/2015 1:14 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 05/14/2015 02:46 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Pastafarians have never drowned any nonbeliever in Holy Spaghetti
Sauce. 8-]

"anti-" is "against". VERY different. "theist" isn't capitalized either,
as it's a believer in "a god or gods" not a specific one.

For the most part, I agree with you about tolerance. Most theists are
good people. Only a few keep pushing their beliefs.

[snip]

Yes, some theists sure can be pushy.

BTW, did you get the Book of Mormon
I keep trying to send you?

How about agnostics like Jesus and Abe Lincoln?

Whenever religious people saw Jesus at a barbecue, they'd tell him God
said not to eat that stuff. He'd ask, "How do we know that?"

Lincoln said the Civil War happened because two groups each believed God
was on their side. He proclaimed Thanksgiving as a day to shut up, go
home, not eat anything, and wonder, "How do we know that?"

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jeff Wisnia posted for all of us...

I know this sounds gross but a simple solution is to reach down into the
bowl with your hand and break up the feces so there's no long thick "boa
constrictor" sized piece to hang up trying to get around the curve in
the trap. Then flush the toilet.

(And then wash your hand.)

Given that the s__t was housed inside you before it came out and good
manners say to wash your hands after pooping anyway, doing that won't
hurt you and you'll solve the problem without having to resort to a
plunger or a "closet snake".

Jeff

This is one reason I don't shake hands. Why not use the kitchen plunger to
bust them up?

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/15/15 3:15 PM, Jeff Wisnia wrote:
I know this sounds gross but a simple solution is to reach down into the
bowl with your hand and break up the feces so there's no long thick "boa
constrictor" sized piece to hang up trying to get around the curve in
the trap. Then flush the toilet.

(And then wash your hand.)

Given that the s__t was housed inside you before it came out and good
manners say to wash your hands after pooping anyway, doing that won't
hurt you and you'll solve the problem without having to resort to a
plunger or a "closet snake".

Jeff

Ooh! Reach into a toilet? It would be more elegant to build a tower
seat over the toilet so an assistant could snip the boa constrictor into
banana slices before they hit that nasty toilet water.

A careless assistant could also help you reach those high notes at choir
practice.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/15/15 5:12 PM, J Burns wrote:
[...]

Better idea: instead of an assistant with shears, how about a whirling
fan blade below the toilet seat? The fan should be approved by
Underwater Laboratories in case the toilet gets plugged.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/15/2015 5:22 PM, J Burns wrote:
On 5/15/15 5:12 PM, J Burns wrote:

Ooh! Reach into a toilet? It would be more elegant to build a tower
seat over the toilet so an assistant could snip the boa constrictor into
banana slices before they hit that nasty toilet water.

A careless assistant could also help you reach those high notes at choir
practice.

Better idea: instead of an assistant with shears, how about a whirling
fan blade below the toilet seat? The fan should be approved by
Underwater Laboratories in case the toilet gets plugged.

Added benefit is ventilation. The downside is, my wife misses the
ceiling fan now that it has be re-purposed.