Posted to alt.home.repair
Sam E Sam E is offline

Default Is it just me or does your poop never flush down the low flowtoilet?

On 05/14/2015 09:43 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

[SNP]

Poor fella, lost in a pun. Just call him Stormy instead of "The Mormon".
You could start referring to other people as "The Catholic", "The Southern Baptist", "The Atheist", etc. Of course, you want to beware of referring to "The Muslim" because those crazy fuxors will blow up your house. SILENCE!! I KEEL YOU!! o_O

[8~{} Uncle I KEEL YOU Monster

In case you didn't know, "atheist" is NOT a "proper" name and should not
be capitalized like those others. The "a-" at the beginning means "not".

--
"Once you stop learning, you start dying."