Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is it just me or does your poop never flush down the low flow toilet?

On Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 11:58:38 AM UTC-5, Sam E wrote:
On 05/14/2015 09:43 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

[SNP]

Poor fella, lost in a pun. Just call him Stormy instead of "The Mormon"..
You could start referring to other people as "The Catholic", "The Southern Baptist", "The Atheist", etc. Of course, you want to beware of referring to "The Muslim" because those crazy fuxors will blow up your house. SILENCE!! I KEEL YOU!! o_O

[8~{} Uncle I KEEL YOU Monster

In case you didn't know, "atheist" is NOT a "proper" name and should not
be capitalized like those others. The "a-" at the beginning means "not".

--

Perhaps it should be anti-Theists? I couldn't care less since I'm a Pastafarian and very accepting of everyone with the exception of crazy fuxors who murder those who don't believe the way they do. Pastafarians have never drowned any nonbeliever in Holy Spaghetti Sauce. 8-]

http://www.venganza.org/

[8~{} Uncle Spaghetti Monster