Posted to alt.home.repair

Default fllag burning

If you burn a flag, probably a cotton flag, on the steps, probably
limestone steps?, of city hall or the federal building, and you get soot
etc. on the steps, how long does the dafacement last?

Assuming the fire is only a millimeter or less above the steps, is there
actual damage, or only soot deposits on top of the stone?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 06 May 2015 14:19:52 -0400, micky
wrote:

If you burn a flag, probably a cotton flag, on the steps, probably
limestone steps?, of city hall or the federal building, and you get soot
etc. on the steps, how long does the dafacement last?

Assuming the fire is only a millimeter or less above the steps, is there
actual damage, or only soot deposits on top of the stone?

Ask the Baltimore [Less] Mayor.

Haitians threw a turkey on the steps of a federal jail years ago. The
Voodoo did not work.
--
"People who worry about crocodiles are smart!" -Joe Machi
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/06/2015 01:19 PM, micky wrote:
If you burn a flag, probably a cotton flag, on the steps, probably
limestone steps?, of city hall or the federal building, and you get soot
etc. on the steps, how long does the dafacement last?

Assuming the fire is only a millimeter or less above the steps, is there
actual damage, or only soot deposits on top of the stone?

American flag or Iranian ?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 06 May 2015 14:45:53 -0500, philo wrote:

On 05/06/2015 01:19 PM, micky wrote:
If you burn a flag, probably a cotton flag, on the steps, probably
limestone steps?, of city hall or the federal building, and you get soot
etc. on the steps, how long does the dafacement last?

Assuming the fire is only a millimeter or less above the steps, is there
actual damage, or only soot deposits on top of the stone?

American flag or Iranian ?

Cotton. This is a serious question.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/06/2015 05:10 PM, micky wrote:
On Wed, 06 May 2015 14:45:53 -0500, philo wrote:

On 05/06/2015 01:19 PM, micky wrote:
If you burn a flag, probably a cotton flag, on the steps, probably
limestone steps?, of city hall or the federal building, and you get soot
etc. on the steps, how long does the dafacement last?

Assuming the fire is only a millimeter or less above the steps, is there
actual damage, or only soot deposits on top of the stone?

American flag or Iranian ?

Cotton. This is a serious question.

The proper way to dispose of an American flag, indeed is to burn it, but
probably not on the steps of City Hall or the Federal building.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 06 May 2015 17:12:21 -0500, philo wrote:

On 05/06/2015 05:10 PM, micky wrote:
On Wed, 06 May 2015 14:45:53 -0500, philo wrote:

On 05/06/2015 01:19 PM, micky wrote:
If you burn a flag, probably a cotton flag, on the steps, probably
limestone steps?, of city hall or the federal building, and you get soot
etc. on the steps, how long does the dafacement last?

Assuming the fire is only a millimeter or less above the steps, is there
actual damage, or only soot deposits on top of the stone?

American flag or Iranian ?

Cotton. This is a serious question.

The proper way to dispose of an American flag, indeed is to burn it, but
probably not on the steps of City Hall or the Federal building.

Would it leave a permanent stain, a semi-permanent stain**, or would it
wash off in the next rain? **If semi-permanent, how many months or
years would it likely last?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

If you burn a flag, probably a cotton flag, on the steps, probably
limestone steps?, of city hall or the federal building, and you get soot
etc. on the steps, how long does the dafacement last?

Assuming the fire is only a millimeter or less above the steps, is there
actual damage, or only soot deposits on top of the stone?

'Assume it's not a flag but a light blanket of the same size and
material as a flag, that was being used to sit on duing a barbeque, and
which somehow caught on fire and burned while on one's cement driveway
or limestone steps. How long would the soot or other damage remain,
until it rains, forever, or how long?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
micky wrote:

[...]

The soot deposits would depend on the wind currents. The fire itself if
you started it at the bottom would burn up, I don't see much if any soot
deposit.
but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

If you burn a flag, probably a cotton flag, on the steps, probably
limestone steps?, of city hall or the federal building, and you get soot
etc. on the steps, how long does the dafacement last?

Assuming the fire is only a millimeter or less above the steps, is there
actual damage, or only soot deposits on top of the stone?

'Assume it's not a flag but a light blanket of the same size and
material as a flag, that was being used to sit on duing a barbeque, and
which somehow caught on fire and burned while on one's cement driveway
or limestone steps. How long would the soot or other damage remain,
until it rains, forever, or how long?

The flag is laying on the steps?
but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/06/2015 05:21 PM, micky wrote:

The proper way to dispose of an American flag, indeed is to burn it, but
probably not on the steps of City Hall or the Federal building.

Would it leave a permanent stain, a semi-permanent stain**, or would it
wash off in the next rain? **If semi-permanent, how many months or
years would it likely last?

Pure cotton would probably not leave much soot...

It would not remain too long.

By the time you get out of prison, the stairs will be clean

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 6, 2015 at 1:19:54 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
If you burn a flag, probably a cotton flag, on the steps, probably
limestone steps?, of city hall or the federal building, and you get soot
etc. on the steps, how long does the dafacement last?

Assuming the fire is only a millimeter or less above the steps, is there
actual damage, or only soot deposits on top of the stone?

If you're inferring a U.S. flag, I've never seen one made of cotton. Those I've seen were made of some man made fiber like nylon. Burn something like that and you will produce sticky gobs that will be hard or easy to remove depending on the smoothness and/or porosity of the stone. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Patriotic Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 06 May 2015 18:14:21 -0500, philo wrote:

On 05/06/2015 05:21 PM, micky wrote:

The proper way to dispose of an American flag, indeed is to burn it, but
probably not on the steps of City Hall or the Federal building.

Would it leave a permanent stain, a semi-permanent stain**, or would it
wash off in the next rain? **If semi-permanent, how many months or
years would it likely last?

Pure cotton would probably not leave much soot...

It would not remain too long.

By the time you get out of prison, the stairs will be clean

That makes me fell better. (They're cutting my computer time to 2 hours
a week.)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 6 May 2015 18:32:18 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Wednesday, May 6, 2015 at 1:19:54 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
If you burn a flag, probably a cotton flag, on the steps, probably
limestone steps?, of city hall or the federal building, and you get soot
etc. on the steps, how long does the dafacement last?

Assuming the fire is only a millimeter or less above the steps, is there
actual damage, or only soot deposits on top of the stone?

If you're inferring a U.S. flag, I've never seen one made of cotton.

I guess I'm thinking of my own. Which my father bought probably in
1945. I think it's cotton. Plus the larger flag that was on his
coffin. That is still folded up but it feels like cotton. They both
have only 48 stars.

Those I've seen were made of some man made fiber like nylon.

By golly you're right.

Burn something like that and you will produce sticky gobs that will be hard or easy to remove depending on the smoothness and/or porosity of the stone. o_O

This is significant, I think, except now I can't remember why I asked
the question in the first place, even though it was only 10 hours ago.
I know it has something to do with the news or my everyday life. Maybe
I'll remember by tomorrow.

[8~{} Uncle Patriotic Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 6, 2015 at 9:42:31 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:

This is significant, I think, except now I can't remember why I asked
the question in the first place, even though it was only 10 hours ago.
I know it has something to do with the news or my everyday life. Maybe
I'll remember by tomorrow.

Get some supervision...

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

My parents are buried at Arlington National Cemetery because both were in The Army during WWII. You may be thinking about flag burning because of the debate over freedom of speech/expression which has been running through the news media following the Islamofascists being put down in Texas during their terrorist attack on a group of people drawing cartoons of Mohammed. I seem to recall, from back in the 1990's, a fight for the right of the Leftists to burn the American Flag during anti-government demonstrations. I do believe there was a decision by the court that flag burning was a form of free speech thus allowed. Islamofascists, much like the Progressive Liberal Leftists Commiecrat Freaks, believe in the freedom of speech as long as it only applies to THEIR speech. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Dissident Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I don't agree with you regarding Leftists, some of whom I would just
call liberals. I woudn't burn the US flag but I was never that naive,
so I didn't have my heart broken when the US got involved in a war it
couldn't win within the rules it was playing by, etc. Since my heart
was never broken, my affection for the flag remained undiminished. .

[8~{} Uncle Dissident Monster

You're right!. Thanks for reminding me. I hadn't fogotten about flag
burning and the 60's (the 90's?) but I'd forgotten what came next in my
train of thought. It's fading away again but has soemthing to do with
what always strikes me as important, any permanent even if very small
damage that is done. I'm not offended by someone burning the flag... I
truly see it as a matter of freedom of speech, but I'm outraged if they
were to leave permanent burn marks on the steps (For some reason, they
always do it on steps.maybe because the front of the US Capitol has so
many steps and the guards wouldn't let them go all the way up. )
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

If the P.L.L.C.F. burn a flag that they have purchased with their own money and don't damage any property except what they own, I have no problem with their demonstration but if they take down the courthouse flag or any flag off public property then burn it, I want those scumbags to burn. Heck, I want to see anyone arrested by police for participating in a riot, made liable for all damages to vehicles and property. If only 10 rioters are arrested, those 10 must pay for all the burned vehicles, broken windows and burned buildings. Treat them like those who owe child support with all the sanctions, penalties and jail time. If there were such a law in place, peaceful demonstrators would tackle anyone who picked up a trashcan and tried to throw it through a window. It would be very entertaining to see demonstrators policing their own. Oh yea, the rioters who are arrested will also be required to clean up the mess. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Avenging Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I don't think anyone ever took down a courthouse flag. They always came
with their own flag that they had bought with their own money.

I want those scumbags to burn. Heck, I want to see anyone arrested by police for participating in a riot, made liable for all damages to vehicles and property. If only 10 rioters are arrested, those 10 must pay for all the burned vehicles, broken windows and burned buildings. Treat them like those who owe child support with all the sanctions, penalties and jail time. If there were such a law in place, peaceful demonstrators would tackle anyone who picked up a trashcan and tried to throw it through a window. It would be very entertaining to see demonstrators policing their own. Oh yea, the rioters who are arrested will also be required to clean up the mess. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Avenging Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

But did they bring their own barbeque grill and not cause any damage to property where they burned said flag? If so I may be a bit offended but I have no Constitutional right to not be offended. I may have a faulty memory but I seem to recall some demonstrators actually pulling down a flag from a flagpole on public property. It could have been college students on campus? Oh well, I could do a lengthy Internet search. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Forgetful Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

That was the point of my whole thread, and what people have said here is
that any stain would go away quickly.

If so I may be a bit offended but I have no Constitutional right to not be offended. I may have a faulty memory but I seem to recall some demonstrators actually pulling down a flag from a flagpole on public property.

But if it happened, was this an incident where they burned the flag?
Our last 2 posts only dealt with that.

It could have been college students on campus? Oh well, I could do a lengthy Internet search. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Forgetful Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I don't remember the whole episode. Perhaps it's simply memories running together? Darn! Now I must research it you turkey! 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Gobbler Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 7 May 2015 05:46:56 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

But if it happened, was this an incident where they burned the flag?
Our last 2 posts only dealt with that.=20
=20

I don't remember the whole episode. Perhaps it's simply memories running to=
gether? Darn! Now I must research it you turkey! 8-)

No, you don't have to research it. There are millions of people and
they do all sorts of things. Anyhow, I'm going to take a nap and won't
be able to reply.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

But if it happened, was this an incident where they burned the flag?
Our last 2 posts only dealt with that.=20
=20

I don't remember the whole episode. Perhaps it's simply memories running to=
gether? Darn! Now I must research it you turkey! 8-)

No, you don't have to research it. There are millions of people and
they do all sorts of things. Anyhow, I'm going to take a nap and won't
be able to reply.

Good idea. I'm sitting in this hospital bed so I can nap anytime I wish if the staff will keep the dang door to the room closed. Most folks wouldn't believe how noisy a nursing home can be. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Crippled Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 7 May 2015 08:42:43 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I'm sitting in this hospital bed so I can nap anytime I wish if the staff will keep the dang door to the room closed. Most folks wouldn't believe how noisy a nursing home can be. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Crippled Monster

Maybe the residents got the wrong medication

- Riots in Pill-Line

- Ladies Night with Chippendale look alike's

- Wheel Chair races Saturday night after evening dance

- et al

(grin)

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I'm sitting in this hospital bed so I can nap anytime I wish if the staff will keep the dang door to the room closed. Most folks wouldn't believe how noisy a nursing home can be. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Crippled Monster

Maybe the residents got the wrong medication

- Riots in Pill-Line

- Ladies Night with Chippendale look alike's

- Wheel Chair races Saturday night after evening dance

- et al

(grin)

As soon as I can reliably get up in a walker and go the distance, I should be able to get out of here. I went to the physical terrorism department the other day and got up in a walker then with a physical terrorist in tow, I was able to shuffle down the hall to my room. When she asked what the noise was, I answered,"My knees" which sound like creaking floorboards. I got my friend Stinky to go by my pharmacy and pick up an order for me which contained OTC Naproxen Sodium and extra strength Acetaminophen. Of course it's contraband but after taking one
Naproxen Sodium and one Acetaminophen every 12 hours, I can move around so much easier and suffer from much less pain because the inflammation of my joints has decreased. I kept telling the medical staff that I needed an anti-inflammatory but my begging fell on deaf ears so I had it smuggled in. I've learned some things since my hospital and nursing home stays. #1,The human intestinal tract is indeed 30 feet long. #2,A bedpan has a capacity of 10 pounds. #3,It is very important to have a pair of one liter urinals. #4,A long bamboo backscratcher is a vital necessity. #5,Make sure the facility you wind up in has good free WiFi Internet access. #6,Make damn sure you know WTF are the medications being given to you. #7,Have a good small lightweight laptop,(I have a 3lb Chromebook), so you can research WTF those meds are that are being given to you. #8, Have a good pair of large full ear cupping headphones to plug into your laptop so you can hear the audio when your deaf roommate is blasting the TV or someone leaves the friggin door to your room open. #9, Be sure you know how to handle you banking and pay your bills online. #10,For your entertainment, get on Usenet and screw with the trolls who are infesting the newsgroups. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Gimpy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I'm sitting in this hospital bed so I can nap anytime I wish if the staff will keep the dang door to the room closed. Most folks wouldn't believe how noisy a nursing home can be. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Crippled Monster

Maybe the residents got the wrong medication

- Riots in Pill-Line

- Ladies Night with Chippendale look alike's

- Wheel Chair races Saturday night after evening dance

- et al

(grin)

As soon as I can reliably get up in a walker and go the distance, I should be able to get out of here.

Glad to hear it. I spent the last 11 hours trying to figure out how to
reply to your post. I don't have as much experience with nursing
homes as Oren does.

[...]

They all sound like good advice. I've saved them and I'll review them
again before any hospital visits. (Surgeon appointment tomorrow, but
just a follow-up.)

[8~{} Uncle Gimpy Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/6/15 7:17 PM, Neill Massello wrote:
micky wrote:

Cotton.

Long staple or short?

You can't staple a flag to limestone steps. You'd damage the limestone!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Uncle Gimpy in the facility

On 5/7/2015 7:50 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

As soon as I can reliably get up in a walker and go the

distance, I should be able to get out of here.
CY: That's good news.

I went to the physical terrorism department the other day
and got up in a walker then with a physical terrorist in
tow, I was able to shuffle down the hall to my room.
CY: Yep, the ambulatory shuffle is a good thing.

When she asked what the noise was, I answered,"My knees"
which sound like creaking floorboards.
CY: That's no good.

I got my friend Stinky to go by my pharmacy and pick up an
order for me which contained OTC Naproxen Sodium and extra
strength Acetaminophen. Of course it's contraband but after
taking one Naproxen Sodium and one Acetaminophen every 12
hours, I can move around so much easier and suffer from much
less pain because the inflammation of my joints has decreased.

CY: In my old tired body, generic naproxyn is useless. Name
brand Aleve works nicely. Please take it with food, it is
very highly stomach corrosive. Extra strength Acet is not
inflmation reducer, but does help with aches and pains. One
every 12 hours is a very light dose. Follow the label as max
dosage, acet is liver toxic.

I kept telling the medical staff that I needed an anti-
inflammatory but my begging fell on deaf ears so I had it
smuggled in.

CY: Hope that helps you get better.

I've learned some things since my hospital and nursing home stays.

#1,The human intestinal tract is indeed 30 feet long.

#2,A bedpan has a capacity of 10 pounds.
CY: And the staff doesn't want to get near your bedpan?

#3,It is very important to have a pair of one liter urinals.

#4,A long bamboo backscratcher is a vital necessity.
CY: That's for sure!

#5,Make sure the facility you wind up in has good free
WiFi Internet access.

#6,Make damn sure you know WTF are the medications being
given to you.
CY: In some states, it's your right to know.

#7,Have a good small lightweight laptop,(I have a 3lb Chromebook),
so you can research WTF those meds are that are being given to you.

#8, Have a good pair of large full ear cupping headphones
to plug into your laptop so you can hear the audio when
your deaf roommate is blasting the TV or someone leaves the
friggin door to your room open.
CY: Many patients have told me this. Also some
homes have night screamers.

#9, Be sure you know how to handle you banking and pay
your bills online.

#10,For your entertainment, get on Usenet and screw with
the trolls who are infesting the newsgroups. 8-)
CY: Best advice of all!

[8~{} Uncle Gimpy Monster

#1,The human intestinal tract is indeed 30 feet long.

#2,A bedpan has a capacity of 10 pounds.
CY: And the staff doesn't want to get near your bedpan?

#3,It is very important to have a pair of one liter urinals.

#4,A long bamboo backscratcher is a vital necessity.
CY: That's for sure!

#5,Make sure the facility you wind up in has good free
WiFi Internet access.

#6,Make damn sure you know WTF are the medications being
given to you.
CY: In some states, it's your right to know.

#7,Have a good small lightweight laptop,(I have a 3lb Chromebook),
so you can research WTF those meds are that are being given to you.

#8, Have a good pair of large full ear cupping headphones

#9, Be sure you know how to handle you banking and pay
your bills online.

#10,For your entertainment, get on Usenet and screw with
the trolls who are infesting the newsgroups. 8-)
CY: Best advice of all!

[8~{} Uncle Gimpy Monster

....may be you two...could get a room together?

#1,The human intestinal tract is indeed 30 feet long.

#2,A bedpan has a capacity of 10 pounds.
CY: And the staff doesn't want to get near your bedpan?

#3,It is very important to have a pair of one liter urinals.

#4,A long bamboo backscratcher is a vital necessity.
CY: That's for sure!

#5,Make sure the facility you wind up in has good free
WiFi Internet access.

#6,Make damn sure you know WTF are the medications being
given to you.
CY: In some states, it's your right to know.

#7,Have a good small lightweight laptop,(I have a 3lb Chromebook),
so you can research WTF those meds are that are being given to you.

#8, Have a good pair of large full ear cupping headphones

#9, Be sure you know how to handle you banking and pay
your bills online.

#10,For your entertainment, get on Usenet and screw with
the trolls who are infesting the newsgroups. 8-)
CY: Best advice of all!

[8~{} Uncle Gimpy Monster

...may be you two...could get a room togNaaaether?

Naaah, he's too young.----(pun) 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Ancient Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I hear you.

I recently went through a medical episode. Last I looked. the bill was
jumping towards $75,000 (80) large... it all included a three (3) day
rest in the hospital. Collections came knocking via mail and phone.
They dropped the game. $2,000 was bad/fraud/ crooked charges.

Always, Always dispute medical billing that large. Read that ~70% of
some bills are wrong, duplicated, etc.

Oh, I wanted treatment. I was just about to go redneck jihad on the
doctors. I can praise the nurses and line staff, and did in writing.
--
"Sir, We’re Surrounded. Good, we can attack in any direction" -- Lieutenant General Lewis Burwell "Chesty" Puller
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Me and my siblings inherited rheumatoid arthritis from our mother. Then every little insult or injury to our joints added up over the years until the injured joints developed osteoarthritis. I now have both forms of arthritis along with all the other medical problems affecting me. I've been disabled for 25 years but I never wanted nor asked for any public assistance or welfare. I kept working but because of the pain I've been in, I couldn't hold down a regular job since I never knew when I'd be in so much pain that I couldn't get out of bed. I wound up in the invisible work force made up of a lot of guys just like me who work when they can. We would hire each other to do service, installations, repairs and remodeling jobs. I did that until I became too sick to work and an attorney I did some work for got me on SSI and Medicaid. I was too sick to go to any hearings at Social Security and beg so I get a very small check every month and I just looked, I have about $4.00 left over. A few months after getting government help, I had a near fatal heart attack and spent a month in the hospital. The doctors wrote me off and sent me home to die but I proved them wrong. My brother had the same experience and it had me wondering if there was a link between rheumatoid arthritis and heart disease. It turns out that research at The Mayo Clinic seems to indicate that patients with severe rheumatoid arthritis are likely to develop heart disease. We both were over 60 when heart attacks knocked us on our butts. My brother is getting arround with difficulty but I still can't walk. I was in the physical terrorism department today but my knee was too swollen for me to do much. I told my physical terrorist today that I'll rest over the weekend and try again Monday. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Crippled Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/08/2015 07:27 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Me and my siblings inherited rheumatoid arthritis from our mother.

Sure, genetics loads the gun but bad food pulls the trigger.

Meet William Davis, MD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeyKvCkxp2o

Meet Joel Fuhrman, MD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdyc3j_czco

Meet Robert Lustig, MD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

Meet David Perlmutter, MD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTj9Vfx3CNg

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 8:13:29 AM UTC-5, Rowan Pope wrote:
On 05/08/2015 07:27 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Me and my siblings inherited rheumatoid arthritis from our mother.

Sure, genetics loads the gun but bad food pulls the trigger.

Meet William Davis, MD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeyKvCkxp2o

Meet Joel Fuhrman, MD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdyc3j_czco

Meet Robert Lustig, MD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

Meet David Perlmutter, MD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTj9Vfx3CNg

For me the bad boy was sugar. I cut out the sugared soft drinks and sugar sweetened ice tea then switched to diet drinks. As a result I lost 100lbs of body weight and my health improved but a lot of damage to my body had already been done. Of course too much of anything can be bad for you. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Fat Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 9 May 2015 08:14:02 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

For me the bad boy was sugar. I cut out the sugared soft drinks and sugar sweetened ice tea then switched to diet drinks. As a result I lost 100lbs of body weight and my health improved but a lot of damage to my body had already been done. Of course too much of anything can be bad for you. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Fat Monster

Might interest you.

_Study: Fructose boosts cravings for high-calorie foods_

May. 08, 2015 - 2:34 - Insight from Dr. David Samadi

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4226111563001/study-fructose-boosts-cravings-for-high-calorie-foods/?playlist_id=930909808001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/pfvb92h

Like I told my cardio doctor recently (lyrics from a song)

"...everything I love is killing me"
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

For me the bad boy was sugar. I cut out the sugared soft drinks and sugar sweetened ice tea then switched to diet drinks. As a result I lost 100lbs of body weight and my health improved but a lot of damage to my body had already been done. Of course too much of anything can be bad for you. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Fat Monster

Might interest you.

_Study: Fructose boosts cravings for high-calorie foods_

May. 08, 2015 - 2:34 - Insight from Dr. David Samadi

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4226111563001/study-fructose-boosts-cravings-for-high-calorie-foods/?playlist_id=930909808001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/pfvb92h

Like I told my cardio doctor recently (lyrics from a song)

"...everything I love is killing me"

I drink a lot of fluids anyway but especially when I was heavier and working in hot weather because I would sweat like a thunderstorm, I drank sugar sweetened soft drinks and ice tea by the gallon. Of course the sweetener in the soft drinks is high fructose corn syrup since it's cheaper than cane sugar. All that sugar put the pounds on. When I switched to diet soft drinks and unsweetened tea, the pounds melted away. I stopped drinking gallons of ice tea because it can lead to the formation of kidney stones and I've never had another kidney stone since I switched to drinking a lot of water instead instead of tea. I've stopped drinking diet soft drinks because the artificial sweetener is said to cause other problems like shrinking balls or something like that.
I'll be damned if everything I eat or drink will fuxor me up. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Fuxored Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sugar and diet / was..... fllag burning

On 5/9/2015 11:14 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

For me the bad boy was sugar. I cut out the sugared

soft drinks and sugar sweetened ice tea then switched
to diet drinks. As a result I lost 100lbs of body
weight and my health improved but a lot of damage to
my body had already been done. Of course too much of
anything can be bad for you. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Fat Monster

There was once a woman who was heavy, and her doctor
put her on a diet. As she started to lose weight, she
started to be wrinkly, and loose skin. Her doctor
showed her how to pull her skin up at her top of her
head, and that took otu the wrinkles.

But there was a blob of skin. So, the doctor suggested she
wear a hat. She's fine with that.

A couple of weeks later, someone noticed and asked about
the strange marking on her face.

"that's no mole, that's my belly button!"

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jokes
.. www.ha-ha-ha.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 7:08:54 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

.

I lucked out and didn't wind up with flaps. It could have been because I was very active at the time. You know you're fat when you can't look straight down and see your belt buckle or Mr.Happy, you need a mirror. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Skinny Monster