Posted to alt.home.repair

Default fllag burning

On Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 8:13:29 AM UTC-5, Rowan Pope wrote:
On 05/08/2015 07:27 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Me and my siblings inherited rheumatoid arthritis from our mother.

Sure, genetics loads the gun but bad food pulls the trigger.

Meet William Davis, MD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeyKvCkxp2o

Meet Joel Fuhrman, MD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdyc3j_czco

Meet Robert Lustig, MD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

Meet David Perlmutter, MD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTj9Vfx3CNg

For me the bad boy was sugar. I cut out the sugared soft drinks and sugar sweetened ice tea then switched to diet drinks. As a result I lost 100lbs of body weight and my health improved but a lot of damage to my body had already been done. Of course too much of anything can be bad for you. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Fat Monster