Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sugar and diet / was..... fllag burning

On 5/9/2015 11:14 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

For me the bad boy was sugar. I cut out the sugared

soft drinks and sugar sweetened ice tea then switched
to diet drinks. As a result I lost 100lbs of body
weight and my health improved but a lot of damage to
my body had already been done. Of course too much of
anything can be bad for you. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Fat Monster

There was once a woman who was heavy, and her doctor
put her on a diet. As she started to lose weight, she
started to be wrinkly, and loose skin. Her doctor
showed her how to pull her skin up at her top of her
head, and that took otu the wrinkles.

But there was a blob of skin. So, the doctor suggested she
wear a hat. She's fine with that.

A couple of weeks later, someone noticed and asked about
the strange marking on her face.

"that's no mole, that's my belly button!"

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jokes