Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, as usual - What are these?

Have any others noticed the many people walking around transfixed by these
things in their hands - about the size of an old-fashioned small paperback
book (remember those?). They walk everywhere staring at them, many even
attempt to drive with them. Sometimes they poke at them with their finger
or drag it across them. Other times they jab at them with their thumbs.
Sometimes, when I get near one while grocery shopping, I even hear people
talking to theirs. I think they imagine the things are replying because
they put them up to their ears! All very strange!

The people carrying them seem mostly to be younger than I am, often a lot
younger.

I've thought about it a lot and I think it's a very popular intense new
religion, and those things are idols or representations of their gods. Why
else would they talk to them?

Has this spread to your area? Possibly even outside the US? If so, what's
your theory?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, March 23, 2015 at 8:56:59 AM UTC-5, KenK wrote:
[...]

You're close Ken...they are a means to talk to God (or a god). ;^)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/23/2015 08:56 AM, KenK wrote:
[...]

I too have noticed a lot of young people walking all hunched over.

I think it may be osteoporosis , maybe they no longer get milk in the
schools.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"KenK" wrote in message
Have any others noticed the many people walking around transfixed by these
things in their hands - about the size of an old-fashioned small paperback
book (remember those?).

*A nakkid pic of yer momma?

Posted to alt.home.repair

KenK wrote:
[...]

Perhaps this will help. I think they are food for elephants.

http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=d51b0650e695

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ken" wrote in message ...
KenK wrote: yes, it's a nakkid pic of momma.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/23/2015 12:37 PM, Ken wrote:
KenK wrote:
[...]

Alligators too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25x_OMYCYSg
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/23/2015 9:56 AM, KenK wrote:
[...]

My theory is that these are energy storage devices, and
people of today use them instead of eating food. They plug
em in, and take power from the hand held devices. Which is
why you see older people in restaurants chatting and eating
and drinking. But you don't see younger people chatting and
eating and drinking. They just keep poking these hand held
rectangles.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 11:37:48 -0500, Ken wrote:

Perhaps this will help. I think they are food for elephants.

http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=d51b0650e695

Funny stuff...

When an elephant flaps his ears like that, I suggest you get away. It
is a warning device :-\
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 14:16:16 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

My theory is that these are energy storage devices, and
people of today use them instead of eating food. They plug
em in, and take power from the hand held devices. Which is
why you see older people in restaurants chatting and eating
and drinking. But you don't see younger people chatting and
eating and drinking. They just keep poking these hand held
rectangles.

A mother just took away one of these gadgets. The "child" put bleach
in her beverage.

_Girl tried to kill mom with bleach-laced drinks: Girl peeved mom took
iPhone _

http://www.examiner.com/article/girl-tried-to-kill-mom-with-bleach-laced-drinks-girl-peeved-mom-took-iphone

Mom expects to confiscate the new Apple 5G nail clippers.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
KenK belched:
[...]

They are fellatio brain devices, you can tell by the glazed look on their
faces : )

Business as usual Ed Huntress Metalworking 15 November 14th 09 08:18 PM
Business as usual [email protected] Metalworking 0 November 11th 09 10:12 PM
As usual Jim Thompson Electronic Schematics 27 March 15th 08 03:34 PM
JT as usual Lee Woodworking 19 March 8th 07 05:40 AM
Not the usual SDS question PM UK diy 11 July 9th 03 12:29 PM